I hope this sicko gets what he deserves.....

CherryAcid

BBC NEWS | England | Humber | Charge over mother-to-be killing

I work on a hospital switchboard and actually put out the emergency calls for this yesterday.I was working alone and have never been so busy, it made me feel sick to find out her and the baby didnt make it!
cry.gif
It is completely sickening. This piece of scum had just been let out of a mental health unit when the "voices" told him to stab this poor girl, he didnt even know her! The fact that he had a knife on him shows how premeditated it was!
Knowing this country though he will get a few years in a cushy psychiatric unit
angry.gif

VIC MAC

There are so much going on - overhere in Denmark, during the weekend, a 18 year old boy stabbed a 58 year old man to death - he didn't know him. A man stabbed his exwife to death in front of their 3 teenage children, who tried to stop their own Dad from killing their mother....... what the hell is going on inside these people's heads.....I'll never be able to understand.....

CherryAcid

Quote:
Originally Posted by chynegal
scary.....how did he get a knife so quick if he was just let out?

From whathear he had been out several days so he couldve easily aquired one from the supermarket. I get people have mental illness and all but if he was at risk to people, why was he let out?! To actually carry a knife on your person shows you plan to use it or else why carry it?

Mabelle

Call me crazy, but sometimes, i think this is the world coming to an end. All these random horrific crimes (like "my daddy ate my eyes), murder suicides, school shootings, last summer's grey hound beheading etc. it's so scary.

I feel awful for the victim's partener. How do you ever get over something like that? My heart truly goes out to him. Poor man...

CandiGirl21

I was weary of sharing this but my uncle is a paranoid Schizo and we can't get him help for *ish. No matter what we do, he'll deny his problem and claim "they are out to get him". My mother have tired to call the mental institution/clinical place, but they can only hold him for three days. They're too afraid he'll go off on someone when he gets out.

Whom ever create these laws to have people committed needs to stricken them.

kaliraksha

Wow, that must be really personal to you since you took the call. That would make me sick to my stomach. I hope you feel better. It's so expensive and difficult to deal with the mentally ill... especially when their families abandon them and don't know how to deal with them. Here in Austin, I believe 9 or so mentally ill homeless people have visited the emergency room in the last 6 years so many times that it has costs tax payers 3 million dollars just for those 9 or so people.

CherryAcid

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaliraksha
Wow, that must be really personal to you since you took the call. That would make me sick to my stomach. I hope you feel better. It's so expensive and difficult to deal with the mentally ill... especially when their families abandon them and don't know how to deal with them. Here in Austin, I believe 9 or so mentally ill homeless people have visited the emergency room in the last 6 years so many times that it has costs tax payers 3 million dollars just for those 9 or so people.

I felt sick and shaky when i found out they didnt make it. You always think to yourself "if i had gotten hold of the doctors sooner would they have been saved?" you cant help but wonder if there was more you could do
ssad.gif

It is sad that some who suffer from mental health dont get/want the help they need. There are reports saying that he made no attempt to run and just shrugged his shoulders when asked why he did it.
The town live in rapidly going down the pan, on some of the live news coverage there was a bunch of yobs performing in the background like they were at the circus i was so mad i wanted to kick the tv screen. What has this country/world come to?

cupcake_x

That is horrible.. My prayers to her family and I hope this man gets the help he very clearly needs.

Dr_Girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by CherryAcid
I felt sick and shaky when i found out they didnt make it. You always think to yourself "if i had gotten hold of the doctors sooner would they have been saved?" you cant help but wonder if there was more you could do
ssad.gif

It is sad that some who suffer from mental health dont get/want the help they need. There are reports saying that he made no attempt to run and just shrugged his shoulders when asked why he did it.
The town live in rapidly going down the pan, on some of the live news coverage there was a bunch of yobs performing in the background like they were at the circus i was so mad i wanted to kick the tv screen. What has this country/world come to?

The bad part of reaching out to those that do recognize they have a problem is the issue of not stopping the meds. Finding the right combo of meds AND trying to keep someone compliant is extremely difficult. Sometimes they run into the issue of discontinuing medication because they're feeling better. Unfortunately, for some that don't have the outside support that they need, meds are stopped and the cycle continues. It's very, very sad.

One thing I've been noticing in my line of work (hospital pharmacist) is the kids that are being admitted into long term treatment facilities. I mean, we have a 6 year old that in treatment right now. It's extremely sad and very, very scary. Hopefully the little guy can get the help he needs and live a happy life.

Latest posts