I Joined the Cult!!

WhippedCrm

This is a huge step for me to wear red lips but you girls & guys are so inspiring me!!
I was always just one of those people scared to try anything new but i really love this.its so much fun to be diffrent for once
thmbup.gif

Face:
Scott Barnes Concealer
Chanel Pro Lumiere Foundation
Clinique Loose Powder
MAC Dainty Blush

Eyes:
MAC Primer
MUFU Diamond Shadow
MAC Vanilla Pigment
Dior White Eye Liner
Prestige Brown Liquid Liner
MAC Zoom Lash

Lips:
Chanel Nude l/l
MAC Cult of Cherry l/g

011.jpg

008.jpg

015.jpg

022.jpg

006.jpg

WhippedCrm

Thanks so much aleksis & nunu :hugs: honestly someone who was really mean to me when i was little wore red lips so its always freaked me out...even when i posted these pics..idk im scared i look like her..its made me feel better that you guys dont think i look bad

laperle

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhippedCrm
Thanks so much aleksis & nunu :hugs: honestly someone who was really mean to me when i was little wore red lips so its always freaked me out...even when i posted these pics..idk im scared i look like her..its made me feel better that you guys dont think i look bad

i understand this kind of thing can really traumatize a kid, but you're a woman now and you know you're not a whore and your lips were made for bold colors. go for them!
choochoo.gif

TISH1124

Your eyes are to die for .....And that lipglass is Amazing on you!! You look fabulous!! Why why does mine not look like this one me!!! I am so jealous!!

c00ki312

you got some nice lips and you remind me of megan fox in the first pic!

btw is that your lips in your avatar? if it is, can you tell me what lipcolour you're wearing thanks

WhippedCrm

Thanks so much for your comments cooki, tish & laperle
heart.gif

in my avatar im wearing Chanel Coco Pink & Wet & Wild 120 lipliner (its the one with the lipliner & lipstick in one, one on each side)

iSHi

Cult of Cherry looks amazing on you! I kind of feel like hunting one down now..

WhippedCrm

Thanks so much everyone
th_hug.gif

i totally understand ishi, after i saw the other FOTD thread "Cherry Love" I had to have it!!

Chocolate, ITA i think it looks more cherry/pink too
yes.gif

goobly, the red really makes my eyes pop out! normally they're not that blue thanks so much
bigheart.gif

laperle , i keep thinking about what you wrote & its so true i just have to let the past go
worms.gif
bc i am a woman now
yahoo.gif

i think megan fox is so sexy, i love her malkeup~ thanks so much, chocolate

Latest posts