CrystallineDoll

That there is a freestanding MAC store a half hour from my house
yahoo.gif

I am quite happy
greengrin.gif

newagetomatoz

Yay!!
th_thstars.gif
Congrats to you! I think the nearest one to me is in Toronto, but that is about a 2 1/2 hour drive from my house! I love road trips, but now that the border is no longer "where were you born? Okay, go ahead" It kind of slows it down a lot.

Enjoy your new happy place! You lucky lucky lucky person!

Willa

Ok, I might look dumb asking it, but I never really knew the difference between all the stores...

What is the Freestanding one?

wondering.gif

Hilly

A Freestanding store is a store that is just all mac...not a dept store counter like at Macy's, Dillards, etc.

Willa

Thank you Hilly
winks.gif

I guess we have one in Montreal, but it's a Pro

But sorry for asking again, what is more convenient?

Hilly

Well a freestanding store carries different items such as pro pans where counters do not.

I prefer the freestanding store, but if I need something, ill hit up the counter.

Skubie123

wow, i wish i had a free standing store near me, my nearest one is like a 6 or 7 hours away, and my nearest counter is like an hours bus ride away.

mrs. bebee917

I'm sooo happy I can run downstairs to the MAC counter 5 days a week
smiles.gif
the nearest free standing is down the street from hubby's job!!! yay!!!! he goes there 4 me too when they have somthin' I can't get from Macy*s lol

CantAffordMAC

I must have taken my MAC for granted. In the mall I go to (30 min. from my house) theres a MAC counter in the Macy's.

5 minutes down the hall is a freestanding MAC.