I just have to copy everyone else...This is how much I've changed these past years!!!

user6

Ok, so everyone else is posting their collage of pictures showing how much they've changed over the years, so here's my version!

And please respond with your own pics! It'll be fun to see all the different phases everyone goes through!!!!!

Shimmer

awww your drill sergeant?
smiles.gif

user6

Quote:
Originally Posted by shimmer
where'd you go to basic at?

I went to basic at Fort Lost in the woods, Misery!!! lol but yeah, that drill sergeant was my favorite! DS Hindle, and that was from AIT at Fort Sam!! I loved him so much, he was just sooo funny!!! oh well, where'd you go???

Shimmer

Camp Jackson.
I was in C-187 at Sham, had DS Pinnell as my head drill sergeant...but there was also DS Fashyhidi (I'm SURE I slaughtered his name) who was South African so couldn't carry cadence to save his life
lol.gif

And, I was stationed PDS in Georgia, at Stewart.
smiles.gif

user6

Cool, I wanted to go to relaxin' jackson! My dad went there (back in the late 70's!), lol, but you know other than the weather in Mizoorah (which is how the locals pronounce Missouri), I really liked leonard wood, it wasn't as bad as people said it would be, atleast not for me!!

lol, but hey, you should post up a little collage of pictures of yourself!!! Come on, do it, you know you want to!!

It'll be fun!!!!!
greengrin.gif

Shimmer

my brother went to lostinthewoods.
After driving around that town during his graduation...no. fucking.way. would I have wanted to be stationed there.
Camp Swampy wasn't g r e a t but at least it was a) by the beach and b) by a couple of big cities!!!

user6

Quote:
my brother went to lostinthewoods.
After driving around that town during his graduation...no. fucking.way. would I have wanted to be stationed there.
Camp Swampy wasn't g r e a t but at least it was a) by the beach and b) by a couple of big cities!!!

jawdrop.gif
lol
rofl.gif
*speechless, and laughing my a** off!!!* well, atleast I didn't get any ticks while I was there, right??!! lol *yay, good job on my part!* :thumbsup:

:nanaparty:​

Shimmer

I was 20.
Pregnant with my second child at Fort Lostinthepasture for my brother's graduation.
smiles.gif

smiles.gif

JUST turned 24.
About to turn 25, no makeup on except lipstick, sick as a dog
lol.gif

the great meltdown of 04.
Me with my brother at my wedding last year.
smiles.gif

Me with my other brother. We went lookin' for wimmin.
winks.gif

the day I met my husband in 03.
December of 04. Again, sick. Hair was growing out though.
lol.gif

April of 03 Photoshoot.
smiles.gif

And, two of my fave pics of me that have been taken in a long time. September of 03.
smiles.gif

Shimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by medicredfearn
jawdrop.gif
lol
rofl.gif
*speechless, and laughing my a** off!!!* well, atleast I didn't get any ticks while I was there, right??!! lol *yay, good job on my part!* :thumbsup:

:nanaparty:​

HAHA see, the good part about being a 91D was that I didn't do anyyy field time.
The bad part is that I worked all the GD time. :/

user6

Me with my other brother. We went lookin' for wimmin.
winks.gif

:thumbsup: That's classic! I think I'll start using that phrase!! lol j/k

But these are some really sexy pics! Wow, you're a hot momma!!!
graucho.gif

Shimmer

Thanks luv.
smiles.gif

I make an awesome beer bitch, even though I don't drink.
So...he and his buddies are stationed at Hood, and quite often make their way to SA.
smiles.gif

user6

Quote:
HAHA see, the good part about being a 91D was that I didn't do anyyy field time.
The bad part is that I worked all the GD time. :/

Yeah, but you know what, I have to be honest with you, I miss the field sometimes, there's no other feeling than the one where you know you smell like crap, and you look like crap, but everyone still has a blast out there doing all the simulations, and training exercises!! You don't get that out in the civilian, or in a meddac!!! Oh well, that was an experience!!! lol It gave new meaning to the term stinky privates!!!
graucho.gif
lol

They say that in the army the chow is mighty fine! (who said that?!)
The chicken jumped off the table and started marking time!!!

Shimmer

they say that in the army...the coffee's mighty fine..
looks like muddy water and tastes like turpentine!

Shimmer

field time wasn't fun to me.
THOUGH
if you WANT to have fun...get yourself an airsoft weapon, gas blowback, nine mil...and when the neighborhood teens show up, shoot them
lol.gif

It also works for dogs that won't stop barking
(Pet lovers on the board: This weapon does not hurt the animal. It does not penetrate skin. I don't think I've ever actually HIT one of my dogs with the weapon, but they quit barking when it's on me, so I'm happy to wear it.)

user6

Quote:
they say that in the army...the coffee's mighty fine..
looks like muddy water and tastes like turpentine!

:soldier: Oh lord I wanna go! But they won't let me go!! :soldier:

oh man, do you remember this one?

:jump: I want to be an airborne ranger....
live a life of death and danger!

I want to be a paramedic....
Shoot some funky anesthetic!!!
dothewave.gif

aw man, see, now I miss it!! lol, don't you love the sound of everyone sounding off during a commander's run? I love it!! ok, I'll stop now
th_crazy2.gif
My hubby has just notified me that I'm crossing into crazy land!!!

user6

Quote:
field time wasn't fun to me.
THOUGH
if you WANT to have fun...get yourself an airsoft weapon, gas blowback, nine mil...and when the neighborhood teens show up, shoot them
lol.gif

It also works for dogs that won't stop barking
(Pet lovers on the board: This weapon does not hurt the animal. It does not penetrate skin. I don't think I've ever actually HIT one of my dogs with the weapon, but they quit barking when it's on me, so I'm happy to wear it.)

You do realize that I'm going to have to do this now!!! It sounds like sooo much fun!!!

Shimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by medicredfearn
:soldier: Oh lord I wanna go! But they won't let me go!! :soldier:

oh man, do you remember this one?

:jump: I want to be an airborne ranger....
live a life of death and danger!

I want to be a paramedic....
Shoot some funky anesthetic!!!
dothewave.gif

aw man, see, now I miss it!! lol, don't you love the sound of everyone sounding off during a commander's run? I love it!! ok, I'll stop now
th_crazy2.gif
My hubby has just notified me that I'm crossing into crazy land!!!

HIIIIIGH HO DIDDLY BOP BOP!!

lol my husband is laughing at me.
lol.gif

go here and look at this.

GP-HGBB-199.jpg

YES!

user6

Quote:
HIIIIIGH HO DIDDLY BOP BOP!!

lol my husband is laughing at me.
lol.gif

go here and look at this.

GP-HGBB-199.jpg

YES!

Dude! That is freakin' sweeeeeeeet!!! *drools, and gazes off into space thinking about what good times could be had with this 'tool of man'*

Shimmer

Full metal.
disassembles EXACTLY like a 'real' weapon.
SOUNDS like small arms fire when you hear it.
It's propaned powered, so it's CHEAP.
Full auto or semi.

OH yeah.
My brother came home from Iraq and fell in LOVE with these things.

His doggie doesn't like them though. Now, when the dogs are acting up, just slide the clip in and they're like 'oh. never mind. bye now!'.
lol.gif

Latest posts