I just want to pre-order patternmaker fluidliners

Wontpayretail23

My local nordstroms is 2 hours away. I have to have those 2 fluidliners from the patternmaker collection. I want to pre-order and have them shipped to me but I called my local counter and they took my name and # and never called me back. Then yesterday they put a bunch of the patternmaker stuff and other exclusives up for pre-sale on the website and where are the fluidliners? I'm starting to get ticked off. And I know this patternmaker stuff has been released already in other places and some people already have it and I can't even find one swatch pic of these fluidliners either. What gives?

dangerousmuffins

I have no answer for your questions, but wanted to let you know you are not alone. I, too, want the fluidlines.

I heard somewhere that Nordie's was supposed to add the Patternmaker stuff on July 1st on their website. Since obviously it's not the 1st yet, hopefully they will be adding them. Maybe it's just a simple oversight on their part.

lianna

Penned and Graphic Brown were already OOS when I went down to my counter today so I only saw Delineate fluidline and I must say it looks more like a reddish brown rather than a true crimson colour so I was pretty disappointed with it. No pictures but it's pretty similar to Foxy Lady, except that it's more bold and stands out more.

I didn't get it myself cos I didn't think I could carry off the reddish tones in it.

dangerousmuffins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Designergirl9
they haven't been up at all...?

No, they haven't!! Makes me sad.
weeping.gif
cry.gif
weeping.gif

Colorqueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by lianna
Penned and Graphic Brown were already OOS when I went down to my counter today so I only saw Delineate fluidline and I must say it looks more like a reddish brown rather than a true crimson colour so I was pretty disappointed with it. No pictures but it's pretty similar to Foxy Lady, except that it's more bold and stands out more.

I didn't get it myself cos I didn't think I could carry off the reddish tones in it.

Is it similar to Sunpepper?

From the description I figured it was more like that brownblackred color that goth lipstick first came out as.

How does it compare to that?

It is so hard to want to order something that you can not see at all.
ssad.gif

midgetfury74

When i talked to my Nordies lady, she informed me that the fluidlines wernt going to be posted online. Stupid, i know! And that their store hadnt even recieved the display for it yet. I believe her about the display cuz she showed me all the other palletes. So i guess well just have to wait to see them once the Anniversary sale starts. BOO
ssad.gif

lianna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorqueen
Is it similar to Sunpepper?

From the description I figured it was more like that brownblackred color that goth lipstick first came out as.

How does it compare to that?

It is so hard to want to order something that you can not see at all.
ssad.gif

Not as intense as Sunpepper. It looks lighter than that and it's matte.

Couldn't find a pic of the goth lipstick you're talking about but it's a brown-red as opposed to the true crimson I was hoping for. HTHs
smiles.gif

dangerousmuffins

Quote:
Originally Posted by midgetfury74
When i talked to my Nordies lady, she informed me that the fluidlines wernt going to be posted online. Stupid, i know! And that their store hadnt even recieved the display for it yet. I believe her about the display cuz she showed me all the other palletes. So i guess well just have to wait to see them once the Anniversary sale starts. BOO
ssad.gif

Okay - so if they won't be available online, is there a main phone # to call to pre-order stuff or do you just call individual stores?

There's not a Nordies near me yet (coming soon, I heard), so I have only so many options.

Wontpayretail23

I guess I'd go to Nordstroms.com and put in my zipcode and order from the one closest to me so I got it the quickest. Also, I'm disapointed we haven't seen many swatches of these because I know some people have them already, and they are out already in other countries.

Colorqueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by lianna
Not as intense as Sunpepper. It looks lighter than that and it's matte.

Couldn't find a pic of the goth lipstick you're talking about but it's a brown-red as opposed to the true crimson I was hoping for. HTHs
smiles.gif

Okay- thanks, that does help a lot.

I can not think of any of the colors of lipstick by name that I was thinking of, but I do konw that Dior used to have one, as did all other lines.

Oh well. I am thankful to have it anyway. Looks like a nice color for redheads.

greengrin.gif

BlahWah

For us Canadian girls - I've seen the Patternamker sets out but not the fluidliners. I asked at Yorkdale (Bay counter) if I could pre-order those and they said no, only the sets. *sigh*