i know its a long way off but...

banana1234

what are you asking your other halves to get you for christmas?
my other half likes to plan ahead, and has asked me what i want for christmas this year already....
i'm drawing a huge blank..
th_confused_new.gif

but while i try and think of something i thought it would be fun to ask what you guys are thinking of this christmas or what you are thinking of getting your other half! are you exchanging gifts at all? maybe you're going on holiday instead! i dont know! i thought it would be fun to hear what you are thinking... even though its ridiculously early!

gildedangel

I am thinking that I am going to get a small digital picture frame and put pictures of us in it for my boyfriend.
smiles.gif

hello_kitty

We don't do gifts in my house. Well, the cats get stuff under the tree, but that's all
smiles.gif
My husband bought me a new point and shoot camera in the beginning of September, and we're counting that as part of Christmas since it was an expensive purchase. But... I guess this year may be different because of the collections coming out the day after, so I think I might be getting treated to some of those things as well.

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by moopoint
My boyfriend wants a PS3, I'll probably get that for him.

i got my hubby a ps3 last year! he loves it and i love that i can play my blurays on it!

this year me and hubby will be buying some furniture for the office - we both want new desks, chairs and could do with a couple more book cases! not very exciting but it's things we need! although i know what he's like and he'll probs end up buying me some mac stuff from my 'wanted' list - he's a sweetie!

banana1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
i got my hubby a ps3 last year! he loves it and i love that i can play my blurays on it!

this year me and hubby will be buying some furniture for the office - we both want new desks, chairs and could do with a couple more book cases! not very exciting but it's things we need! although i know what he's like and he'll probs end up buying me some mac stuff from my 'wanted' list - he's a sweetie!

hehe so you've got him well trained then?
tong.gif

xxManBeaterxx

My dh is the hardest man to shop for.. he already has everything he needs.. We got married a while ago yet i still kept my maiden name. I'm finally going to change it this christmas
greengrin.gif
I think it would make him happy and it would be something he'd least expect

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxManBeaterxx
My dh is the hardest man to shop for.. he already has everything he needs.. We got married a while ago yet i still kept my maiden name. I'm finally going to change it this christmas
greengrin.gif
I think it would make him happy and it would be something he'd least expect

i think that is an amazing gift for your hubby! i bet he'll be over the moon by it!
smiles.gif

and yes banana my hubby is very good to me!
smiles.gif
he always goes above and beyond for me which is amazing. i'm a very lucky lady. i always try and treat himm to little things like days out and stuff to make up for it!
smiles.gif
thmbup.gif

Almond_Eyed

As much as I know that my bf would looove a new Ducati motorcycle, that's not quite in my budget =p

I've been thinking of getting him the Anthony skincare/shaving kit from Sephora. He has quite the stubborn stubble and he haaates shaving so I thought this might make it a more pleasant experience. I might get him some BluRay movies for his PS3 too.

L1LMAMAJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by gildedangel
I am thinking that I am going to get a small digital picture frame and put pictures of us in it for my boyfriend.
smiles.gif

my bf got this for me last christmas! i got him a personalized calendar, each month had a picture of us that we took the same month but the year earlier.
smiles.gif
he loves it. he writes our special events in it and then we like to go back and read it. ^_^

girloflowers

my bf and i are going to buy each other some ridiculously wanky outlandish perfumes... i really want lys mediterranea (or however its spelt)

kaliraksha

My boyfriend and I are rolling my bday gift, christmas and valentines day into a vacation to New York to go eat at a few iconic restaurants. We're both a little bit of foodies and we pretty much each have everything we really want that's reasonably priced. I always feel like stuff I can buy myself and I have plenty of... memories are my favorite form of gift.

Shadowy Lady

my husband and I aren't into buying pricey items for x-mas, we reserve that for our b-days! This year we're probably going to be staying at a cottage for a couple of days so that will be our gift to each other
smiles.gif

He already bought me a leather jacket that I liked in a store and said that could also double as my x-mas gift. So I might have to pick something up for him as well just don't know what....x-mas is not until another 2 months anyway, no rush

Latest posts