i let my boyfriend do my makeup + a real eotd

dielikedisco

haha yeah. i was bored and my boyfriend asked if he could do my makeup. so silly me agreed. and here are the results:

setheyes.jpg

seth2.jpg

he actually did ok on my lips, which surprised me.. but the eyes, oh man.. they look even worse in person. i should have known from the fact that he was giggling the whole time. anyways he used:

lips:
viva glam I l/s

eyes (i think):
juxt e/s
fairylite pigment
loreal showy e/s
wild and crazy new u girl e/s
wild and crazy vague e/s
wild and crazy purple rock e/s
blitx & glitz f/l

oh and for fun, here's my real eotd from today.. my guinea pig wanted to get in on the action.

pinkeyes.jpg

mepogo.jpg

face:
select spf 15 foundation in nw15
studio fix powder in nc15

eyes:
no7 eye base
lash exact mascara
lingering brow pencil
coquette e/s (on brows)
blitz & glitz f/l
botanicals blazing star e/s
wild and crazy vague e/s

lips (not shown):
viva glam IV l/s
petal pusher l/g

Ambi

Haha, well the shadow placement isn't so terrible, at least he found your crease and all
greengrin.gif
Cute puppy!

YvetteJeannine

AHHHHHH PIIIIIGGGG!!!!!!!

I had two 'Pigs...they were actually my niece's...and she couldn't take care of them 'cause she moved...so I inherited them...Chipper and Blossom. Blossom looked *just like* your 'Pig....she died a couple years ago
ssad.gif
Chipper, however, lived to the ripe ol' G. Pig age of 6!!! Are Pigs even supposed to live that long? LOL! Chipper just died two weeks ago....I miss my Pigs. I want another one! I dig the noises they make (reeeep reeeep, sqeeeeek, sqeeeeeek, errt, errrt, errt!)!

I LOVE that pic!

dielikedisco

Quote:
Originally Posted by YvetteJeannine
AHHHHHH PIIIIIGGGG!!!!!!!

I had two 'Pigs...they were actually my niece's...and she couldn't take care of them 'cause she moved...so I inherited them...Chipper and Blossom. Blossom looked *just like* your 'Pig....she died a couple years ago
ssad.gif
Chipper, however, lived to the ripe ol' G. Pig age of 6!!! Are Pigs even supposed to live that long? LOL! Chipper just died two weeks ago....I miss my Pigs. I want another one! I dig the noises they make (reeeep reeeep, sqeeeeek, sqeeeeeek, errt, errrt, errt!)!

I LOVE that pic!

aww i have 2 also - the one in the picture is pogo and my other one is jeordie. they're both a little over a year old.. pogo is FAT though.. he weighs over 3 pounds and was sort of stuck in my sweatshirt when that pic was taken.
i'm sorry about you're piggies. you should definitely get another.. a pair of them actually, they seem so much happier when there are 2. and there are a ton of guinea pig rescues that are always looking for people to adopt.

my boyfriend likes to randomly walk up to the cage when they're squeaking and look at them and say "wheek. wheeka squeaka." and walk away. then they go crazy like who was that freak talking to us. it's hella cute.

ok end guinea pig rant.

dielikedisco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambi
Haha, well the shadow placement isn't so terrible, at least he found your crease and all
greengrin.gif
Cute puppy!

hehe thanks. i know, i was in shock that he did as well as he did. somehow he put so much on though that my eyelids are all sore and puffy today.

i should have taken a picture with my eyes open.. the fluidline is hilarious.

MAC is love

hahahaha @ your bf! mine did the same thing a while ago. only he used dark colors. and your guinea pig! haha so funny looking.
smiles.gif

~LadyLocks~

HAHA...how funny! Now that I have my digi Imma have my b/f do mine cause he said he would. Can't wait to see what it's gonna look like hehe.

Bootyliciousx

hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot

dielikedisco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bootyliciousx
hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot

hehe
greengrin.gif

Latest posts