I lost a friend

friend_of_MAC

I just found out Sunday about it after wondering why I haven't heard from her in 5 months, and this is what I found of her: I'm still not doing good...

Aneesah Daaimah Akbar, a 28-year-old black woman, was found dead at 12211 Manor Drive in Hawthorne on Monday, March 12. Her ex-boyfriend was subsequently arrested and charged with her murder.
According to detectives, Akbar was a college student getting her real estate license. She was moving on with her life, but had remained on civil terms with the ex-boyfriend, whom she allowed into her apartment the previous night. Detectives say he may have choked her, but the precise cause of death is pending, and as a result, Akbar's case has not been officially ruled a homicide by the coroner. Her name is included on this list because of the exceptional circumstance of a suspect having been charged in her murder.

CantAffordMAC

i'm so sorry to hear about your loss. I hope you and her family and friends find strength to get through this
ssad.gif

friend_of_MAC

I still can't believe this has happened. Thank you everyone, just wanted to vent about it. I'm pretty sure she doesn't want to be forgotten.