I lost my best friend...

MarsG

So very sorry for your loss. I have 2 cats and I can´t bear the thought of losing them. Try to focus on the positive things about Sneakers, the funny moments you shared with her that makes you laugh and brings a smile to your face. Perhaps get another cat, i´m not suggesting to replace Sneakers. She will never be replaceable but perhaps by getting a kitten/cat, you´d be reminded of the joys of having a pet around instead of feeling down all the time. Sneakers was a very lucky kitty to have had a loving owner and home for the past 16 years. Too many homeless cats out there that aren´t as lucky as our pets. I wish you the best.

nunu

I am so sorry for your loss
th_cheerup.gif

MzzRach

I just saw this post - Jess, I am so, so sorry. I know how horrible that pain is and I am just so sorry. Massive hugs to you.

Susanne - I did not realize your cat had passed, my heart goes out to you as well. I am so sorry.

grouphug2.gif

LMD84

th_hug.gif
i'm so sorry to hear that your kitty has passed. it's such an upsetting and emotional time. try and stay focused on things and try not to let your mind wander. at least you know your kitty is not in any pain now.
th_hug.gif

My condolences to you and all the other ladies who have lost their best friends...my first dog passed away over 2 yrs ago and I miss him so much. He fought cancer for 5 months. It was very aggressive and I can rest easy now (took a loooong time) knowing I did all I could. I lasted one month without a dog...now I have a new little guy who has helped to fill the hole in my heart, but my first dog was my baby. To think I'll go through it again one day hasn't diminished the happiness that my boy gives me now.

I know how it feels...and it's heartbreaking. Your sweet kitty is resting in peace. Hugs to you all!

Kazzii-Loves-MA

Im so so sorry hunny,
we have four cats there so special.
i always steal a hug from them, there like little friends.
when you need a hug, there always there for you puring.
be strong hunny.
r.i.p sneakers i bet you was a cutie
smiles.gif

elegant-one

Oh my hun - just now read this. I am so so very sorry for your loss. Its so hard because they become such a part of our lives. I feel for you. hugs

Jessica0984

I am so sorry! When I was 16 I lost my puppy Buff. My dad saw him have a heart attack in the backyard and watched him drop to the ground. I now have a cat named Sasha and she was with me when my mom passed away almost 2 years ago. I can't bear to think of the day when she will be gone.

panther27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica0984
I am so sorry! When I was 16 I lost my puppy Buff. My dad saw him have a heart attack in the backyard and watched him drop to the ground. I now have a cat named Sasha and she was with me when my mom passed away almost 2 years ago. I can't bear to think of the day when she will be gone.

Aww,thank you so so much everyone!

Yeah,Sneakers helped me when my dad passed,it's just wicked hard to go through.
cry.gif

rbella

I'm so sorry. By far one of the worst feelings is losing a pet. They love unconditionally and you know their love for you never changes, even when they pass. You are in my thoughts. <3

Latest posts