I LOVE A Muse!

Shavwi

Does anyone else LOVE A Muse like I do? lol i think this is my favorite collection ever! I jsut got my stuff in the mail from the Pro Store and I am in love! I think I am going to have to buy more of it than I had originally planned!

ExquisiteImages

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE A MUSE! This is the first time I get to buy the MSF at retail price instead of purchasing it at sky high prices LOL. I can't wait until I receive my package.

mactard

i looooove amuse but i'm on the fence on the purple/pink and the black/white eyeshadow duos.but shooting star is lovvve!

dreamqueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExquisiteImages
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE A MUSE! This is the first time I get to buy the MSF at retail price instead of purchasing it at sky high prices LOL. I can't wait until I receive my package.

I sooo agree! I too loved paying retail. The few msf's I own were from ebay and they were xpensive! This collection excites me more than any other this year.

smiles.gif

lola336

i cant wait to go to the mall thursday to check it out...im so going on my lunch break..lol - i cant handle the pressure!

lianna

Haven't seen anything IRL yet but the swatches all look soooooooo amazing that I'm going to go broke trying to get all the stuff I want!

AudreyNicole

I plan to be at the mall when the doors open! I am not sure I want all the MSFs, but I also don't want to regret it later! Ugh, I am so torn!

user79

I can't wait to get it here in Switzerland. I am pretty sure I am getting Porcelaine Pink MSF, but not sure what else yet.

Padmita

Colorwise I don't love it as much as Lure, but it's definitely going to be one of my top 4 b/c of the MSFs and Duos and lip stuff...

Ms. Green Eyes

i heart A Muse!!

I am in love with A Muse too! I have a lot of the MSF's from the last time MAC had them. But the e/s duos... **drooling**
MUST HAVE!!

eyelove.gif