I love browns + BNB Poo + Boob Job (not) :)

BaDKiTTy69

Hello ladies and gentlemen.
Couple of weeks ago I went to my CCO and they had Time and Space and Satin Taupe e/s. So today I finally had time to play with them. I think I will do this look for a big bike event that we are going next weekend (Saliva will be performing there).
On this FOTD I am trying for my first time NARS oil free foundation, and I have to tell you so far I like it. I like the way it feels on my face and they it looks (so far). The only one thing, when I got a sample of it in Sephora the MA girl told me to use my fingers with this foundation. I am sure some people will not like that.

Face
MAC Prep & Prime
NARS oil-free foundation in St. Tropez
Benefit Boi-ing 2
MAC MSFN in Medium Plus
MAC Refined Golden Bronzer
MAC Pleasantry MB

Eyes
UDPP
UD Sellout e/s
MAC Satin Taupe e/s
MAC Time and Space e/s
Lancome The New Black e/s
Lancome (white e/s for highlight)
Revlon Liquid Eyeliner
Dior Black Crayon Eyeliner
MAC Zoom Mascara

Lips
MAC Brand New Bronze l/s

DSC_0227.jpg

DSC_0236.jpg

DSC_0237.jpg

And bonus pictures of my "new boobs".
girlhaha.gif
Thanks to Xsparkage, now I can have bigger boobs when I want. Instead of using concealer I used MAC Emote blush.

DSC_0226-1.jpg

DSC_0294-1.jpg

kissy.gif

TISH1124

You are so beautiful!! All colors look good on you...Love the boob contouring !!! Thats a Hot Top!!

Okami08

You look beautiful! Love the makeup, and BNB looks fantastic on you! The "boob job" is a neat idea - maybe you should do a tutorial! "Use blush to add to appearance of cleavage - get more makeup from SO"
lol.gif

misha5150

You look fabulous!! LMAO at the boob contouring!! It really does make you look like you're fuller!! I'm going to have to try that!!

BNB looks great on you! It looks more pinky/peach nude on me...I think because my lips are very pigmented and it negates the brown in it.