I Love C-shock

xxyrbestbetxx

again, the colors are alot more vibrant in person.

544796933_8777deae3a.jpg

544796965_12f667aa27.jpg

544796975_eb8f84d4b2.jpg

544796977_9995042655_o.jpg

544796905_bf0187657a.jpg

this was before the black eyeliner

what i used:
face:
mac's oil control lotion
studio fix fluid in NC45
dollymix blush
matte bronze bronzer
other worldly blush as highlight

eyes:
luna cream color base
bit t e/s in inner corners
romping e/s in midlid and outer corners
bang on blue e/s to blend and for bottom liner
claire de lune to highlight
sea me shadestick to line bottom
#7 lashes

lips:
permaplink longwear
vivacicous l/s

Khalia25

Ooomgggg....all hail the QUEEN!! LOL.
cheerleader.gif
eyelove.gif
clap.gif
thmbup.gif

I was reeealllly not feelin C Shock, but WOW...you've already perfected the looks! I just *might* have to go out and get some C Shock, afterall.

LOOOOVE it! Much props!!!!

ETA: Let me say I forgot to add "at first." I was reallly not feeln it AT FIRST, but after your post, I think I reeeaaallly like it. I put that reeeeaaally in there to emphasis how I feel about it NOW. LOL..funny how one FOTD can change my mind! I am THERE. LOL

xxyrbestbetxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalia25
Ooomgggg....all hail the QUEEN!! LOL.
cheerleader.gif
eyelove.gif
clap.gif
thmbup.gif

I was reeealllly not feelin C Shock, but WOW...you've already perfected the looks! I just *might* have to go out and get some C Shock, afterall.

LOOOOVE it! Much props!!!!

NOT FEELIN' C-SHOCK!??! oh man. this is my favorite favorite collection. the colors are so bright, but you can also tone them down. just get them out in person, you'll fall in love.

Khalia25

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxyrbestbetxx
NOT FEELIN' C-SHOCK!??! oh man. this is my favorite favorite collection. the colors are so bright, but you can also tone them down. just get them out in person, you'll fall in love.

Let me say I forgot to add "at first." I was reallly not feeln it AT FIRST, but after your post, I think I reeeaaallly like it. I put that reeeeaaally in there to emphasis how I feel about it NOW. LOL..funny how one FOTD can change my mind! I am THERE. LOL....

...like Ne-yo said..."it's alll because of youuu.."

LOL

xxyrbestbetxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalia25
Let me say I forgot to add "at first." I was reallly not feeln it AT FIRST, but after your post, I think I reeeaaallly like it. I put that reeeeaaally in there to emphasis how I feel about it NOW. LOL..funny how one FOTD can change my mind! I am THERE. LOL....

...like Ne-yo said..."it's alll because of youuu.."

LOL

yay!!!!!!! i'm so glad these colors appeal to you now!!!!!!!!
i got doubles of everything. i probably don't need doubles, but i like to just look. it makes me smile.

lsperry

Oh those colors look so good on you.....Nice combo, there. Can't wait to get my shadows in the mail and try some combos out.....

MACaholic76

Holy shit! I can't close my mouth now. My jaw dropped when I saw this. This is hot shit right here!!! I love it!!! I love it sooo much!!!!!!!!!
clap.gif

You are just too darn hot!

Latest posts