I love Gold Dusk!

kayley123

I don't know if this is in the right place or not...I'm sorry if it is...

I just wanted to say, that I LOVE Gold Dusk pigment, it's soooo pretty!

That's all. Does anyone share my crazy enthusiasm?
tong.gif

coachkitten

Gold Dusk is my favorite pigment EVER!
love.gif
One of my favorite summer looks is gold dusk all over the lid with fountain blue or softwashed grey in the crease. It reminds me of the sundressing promo picture which I love!

MrsMay

Gold Dusk is definately in my top 10 pigments... and somewhere up the top of that list for that matter!!

I love wearing this with something like Gold Stroke in the crease and Vanilla to highlight... black liner... and sweetness BPB
greengrin.gif

joey444

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkitten
Gold Dusk is my favorite pigment EVER!
love.gif
One of my favorite summer looks is gold dusk all over the lid with fountain blue or softwashed grey in the crease. It reminds me of the sundressing promo picture which I love!

I agree!! That was the collection that made me a MAC addict!!

caramel_geek

I
heart.gif
gold dusk toooo
smiles.gif

I usually wear it with greens. Think I'm gonna try gold dusk and softwashed grey tomorrow!
tong.gif

purrtykitty

I love Gold Dusk, but I use it sparingly since I only have the charm. I really wish they'd bring all those popular LE and d/c pigments back in one big collection. Gold Dusk, Coco, Coco Beach, All Girl, Pinked Mauve, Quietly, etc...

Makeup Emporium

Quote:
Originally Posted by purrtykitty
I love Gold Dusk, but I use it sparingly since I only have the charm. I really wish they'd bring all those popular LE and d/c pigments back in one big collection. Gold Dusk, Coco, Coco Beach, All Girl, Pinked Mauve, Quietly, etc...

I agree! Why is it that some of the nicest colors introduced are the ones that are gone!!
cry.gif