I Love Her Brows

PRETTYGIRL26

19.jpg

Does anyone know how to get brows like Brittanya's...So freakin awesome!!!! PLEASE SHARE

LaGoddess

They are def liquid looking. I'd get brow stencils and fill them in with the stencil as a guide.That way they will be perfectly shaped, drawing them on freehand will probaly be hard to do at first.

Checkout eyebrowz.com for stencils too BTW
smiles.gif

gildedangel

Anastasia has eyebrow kits that come with stencils so that you can get the right brow shape and be able to maintain it. You can get those at Sephora if you are near one. Make sure to get a brow filler that is the color of your eyebrows!
smiles.gif

ForgetRegret

I do my brows like that sometimes...(she's so freaking adorable, BTW...) and usually what I do is use Brun shadow and start out by just filling in my brows nice and dark (I use a hand mirror for this part), then stand back and look into my bathroom mirror to kind of sculpt them...making sure there's no sharp corners (on the underside or top...you want everything to gradually arch and taper), and getting them fairly even. Follow up with some clear brow set, and voila!
I don't worry about them looking exactly the same, as long as they don't look totally whacko, you're fine. I read on here (I don't remember who said it, sorry!), in a FOTD, or Tut, a girl who said something about her eyebrows being sisters, not twins. She had a great point, and I took this to heart, and found doing my brows to be much less stressful, and they still look great, even if they don't look like carbon copies of each other.
smiles.gif
HTH!