i love my 187 so much but i hate getting it dutty :(

Pushpa

i did this today really quick but i liked my natural look

and i used my 187 for my creme blush and wow oh wow it does work well but i am so paranoid to get it dirty lol i am a freak

IMG_1613.jpg
IMG_1614.jpg

IMG_1612.jpg

what i used

FACE:sff and reg over
EYES: rose pig on lids over penny shadestick, tan pig in crease over romp e/s, kitchmas pig as highlite, and stiletto liquid liner, rimmel mascara (trying it out)
CHEEKS: virgin isle creme
LIPS: touch l/s with beaux lustre over

Pushpa

and i don't know why my eyebrows always look like i never brushed them out i do but they always look so light i hate that

Monique_MAC

omg i can't believe i beat brandi @ posting you!..lol....
gurl! u r sooooo *BEEP-ING* hot!

NO SECRETS!!!!!!!LOL

singinmys0ng

You're gonna convince me to get the 187 brush! You're blush looks flawless! ...well you're whole look does actually ;-)

Pushpa

Quote:
Originally Posted by singinmys0ng
You're gonna convince me to get the 187 brush! You're blush looks flawless! ...well you're whole look does actually ;-)

get it get it get it i was a little iffy but well worth it i normally use my fingers for cremes but this is just as good truly would i lie

brandi

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRETTYEVILEYEZ
omg i can't believe i beat brandi @ posting you!..lol....
gurl! u r sooooo *BEEP-ING* hot!

NO SECRETS!!!!!!!LOL

hahaha gurl you are too funny! i know i havent been on here lately just to check really fast! ive been sick and baby too it really sucks butt! lolz

but pushpa i dont know what to say anymore!!!! it's just lookin good every single time! hahaha