mi' lady x2 mineralized eye shadow
coppering > pro pan
bio-green > pro pan
black tied > pro pan
phosphor lip gelee
disc black liquidlast liner
bella skin tint tokidoki for smashbox blush stick
brushes > 231 / 224 / 227 / 116
gold veneer nail polish (forgot to photograph)

last week i got my first bursary award from school (i go to emily carr institute of art + design) majoring in communication design. i was able to get some items on my wish list including tokidoki bags as well! so i will include a picture of my bags too! i also have another one coming in the mail really soon. haha

1937415869_92c4cf3f9f.jpg

PBunnieP

Congrats on going to EC ~ it's a great schools, I've got friends who go there as well ~ U r in first year?
The bags are very cute
greengrin.gif

resin

thanks! i'm technically suppose to be graduating in 2007 but i've decided to take my time and not rush because its intense and my brain goes crazy. i'm in 3rd year and have 10 classes to go! so i'll graduate in 2009
:]

Dark_Phoenix

I sooooo envy you!! Phosphor l/g was a lightful color Asia Exclusive, right?
It looks gorgeous!!

I have the Bella skintint too, it makes a great mod pink lipstick in addition to a blush.

imoutofit

omg i'm totally in love with your toki doki collection! I only got smashbox tokidoki mirror from sephora and I was too late to snatch up anything else.

resin

thanks everyone! yeah i'm slightly hooked on tokidoki, i'm getting two more bags in the mail shortly :] and another mac haul in the next few days :]

eyebrowless

OMG WHEREE DID YOU GET THOSE BAGS I LOVE THEM
I'm a Vancouverite so PLease any store names do me all the Good kind of good.
Hell yeah MAC PRO ON ROBSON!