I Love New York

BinkysBaby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indigowaters
I saw it on lunch and half of it played in my last 30 minutes. I wished I could have kept watching. It's hilarious. Especially the way Mr. Boston "stepped" to Chance over New York. I like Onix though
graucho.gif

Oh my gosh. That was soooooo funny. I thought that Chance was going to hit him and I was prepared for the fight!!

BinkysBaby

I agree, it is a bit rehearsed but it's definitely entertaining. If it weren't rehearsed, it probably wouldn't be very interesting. I just wish they would have changed it around a little. It's almost TOO much like the Flavor of Love. I will be glued every Monday because I'm grossly entertained. I'm hopeful for Whiteboy or the guy that is a contractor. I'll be watching faithfully...

BinkysBaby

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenii
I watched it, and it was pretty funny. New York was my favorite girl from both seasons of FOL (she's the HBIC, after all), so I was really excited about this show. Chance is irritating and stupid, but I'm gonna love the drama between him and Miss Michelle.

And I'm really glad New York got rid of T-Bone. He was creeping me out majorly.

I didn't see, but did Chance's brother (Real) make it through? I want to see more of him, since he promised to crack down on Chance if he misbehaved after that first night. I think that'll be entertaining to watch.

Yeah, Real is still there.

Jennybella

I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeee this show omg lol New York is such a bitch but still amazing her makeup was hot on the 1st show

MxAxC-_ATTACK

this is definitely one show I will not be sad to miss..

I already hated it when it started interrupting my Americas next top model marathon last week! haha

xmrsvindieselx

hahha I know I'm going to be addicted to this show! as much as i dont wanna admit it hahaha.I loveeeee 12 pack
graucho.gif
graucho.gif
haha and rico! hes the cutest thing ever!

joraye

oh i just got done with tonights episode.....its so trashy and nasty I can't help but watch....

plus, i am LOVING her eye makeup...whatever that pink sparkly color she was wearing in the first episode, i want it......if i could ever find out who makes it.....dont most shows have credits on who the makeup is supplied by?

MacMonster

that was totally awesome.

is the second episode out already? crap!

seriously I laughed and laughed. Me and my fiancee watched FoL together and couldn't wait for this crazy show to start!

BinkysBaby

One work, or maybe it's really two for episode 2......

"EYELASHES" What was she thinking with those super long lashes. She made herself look like a drag queen.

I think that she should have gotten rid of 12 pack and kept Romance because he is definitely good TV.

xmrsvindieselx

Quote:
Originally Posted by BinkysBaby
One work, or maybe it's really two for episode 2......

"EYELASHES" What was she thinking with those super long lashes. She made herself look like a drag queen.

I think that she should have gotten rid of 12 pack and kept Romance because he is definitely good TV.

noooo 12 pack needs to stay!!! she should of gotten rid of chance and kept romance ( even though hes crazy, its good for tv lol)

hyperRealGurl

I havnt watched the show although i really want to.. i just keep missing it for some reason..... and YES!!! i am glad she got her own show now... i was really pissed off when flava flav brougth her back and didnt even pick her... shoot i felt like shit for her...

MxAxC-_ATTACK

i caught an episode yesterday.. whats wrong with 12 packs face? its small at the top and HUGE at the bottom . like a pear.

IslandGirl77

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥MiCHiE♥
chanceandreal.jpg

This is TOO funny! "Real" flaming and a "Chance" that he is, too.

Ha ha, saw this the other day. Michie are you on concreteloop?

BinkysBaby

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmrsvindieselx
noooo 12 pack needs to stay!!! she should of gotten rid of chance and kept romance ( even though hes crazy, its good for tv lol)

Chance has to stay. He's a riot. She's not going to pick 12 pack....she wants to keep him around for eye candy.

I like Whiteboy...he's my new fav.

BinkysBaby

Quote:
Originally Posted by IslandGirl77
Ha ha, saw this the other day. Michie are you on concreteloop?

A curly top + a perm= flaming!!!

LOL

Latest posts