I love orange juice ^_^

shadowprincess

trying out something new for fun.. gimme some constructive opinions about this please...excuse the oily face coz i did this after i took a nap and didn't wash my face :p

558890277_1d1d10d2a3.jpg

558890345_0b199672f0.jpg

558890351_4b8d13908b.jpg

Face:
Revlon colorstay w/ softflex
Rayleen's mix
MUFE orange star powder
TMM highlite
TMM fuzzy navel
MAC electric coral

Eyes:
MAC crystal avalanche
MUFE orange star powder
TMM highlite
TMM fuzzy navel
MAC electric coral
TMM sunflower
Revlon colorstay e/l
Lash expander

Lips:
MAC electric coral
Clinique gloss

MAC_fanatic

Your eye makeup is pretty, but I think you used too much blush, it stands out a lot. Maybe try using a little less next time.

shadowprincess

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_fanatic
Your eye makeup is pretty, but I think you used too much blush, it stands out a lot. Maybe try using a little less next time.

thanks for the comment
greengrin.gif

i was going for the whole from eyes to cheeks with the same colour thing... but i guess i have lots of work to do to perfect it.. so all comments welcome
wavey.gif

Mien

The eyes are absolutely stunning! But I agree with the blush, maybe also a bit too orange-y, the eyes-to=blush thing is very cute, but rather unweareble..

entipy

Your eyes look very creative with the white liner and wings. I wish we could see a closer shot!
smiles.gif
The lip color is just awesome, too!

shadowprincess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mien
The eyes are absolutely stunning! But I agree with the blush, maybe also a bit too orange-y, the eyes-to=blush thing is very cute, but rather unweareble..

yea... i agree that's it's unwearable... i was just practicing a few looks to do on my models to build up my portfolio... there is a lot of work ahead of me before i nail it :p

shadowprincess

Quote:
Originally Posted by entipy
Your eyes look very creative with the white liner and wings. I wish we could see a closer shot!
smiles.gif
The lip color is just awesome, too!

thanks dear
smiles.gif
i'll see if i still have the original size pics... will post a closer shot of the eyes if I do

knoxydoll

Well I personally love the cheeks that way, I'm always the odd man out. I think the liner on the inner part of your lower lashline is a bit to strong day wear. But then I read that it was for portfolio work and it would be beautiful for that. I really love the orange/coppery colours on you they're gorgeous.