I love photoshop!

DanaB

these pics are of my ever growing baby belly at 29 weeks. i want a lot of pics of it before it gets masacred by stretch marks! lol

Picture011.jpg

mommy and daddy's hands

Picture012.jpg

just mama's hands

Picture001-1.jpg

29week belly

DaizyDeath

Awwww adorable you should definitly get huge prints of those and put them up in your house!

you should try coco butter for the stretch marks it works really well

hyperRealGurl

if u havnt had stretch marks as of yet.. then u prob wont get them.... just make sure u moisturize your belly and everywhere else.. although there is no way of avioding.. or stopping stretch marks u can minimize the aperence of them by using a good lotion/ coco butter/ vitamin E capsules.... but in ur case i wouldnt worry to much about them.. like i said if u a hvnt gotten them yet then u prob wont. PS: ur belly really does look cute... ha when i was 29 weeks i my belly was huge

hyperRealGurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaizyDeath
Awwww adorable you should definitly get huge prints of those and put them up in your house!

you should try coco butter for the stretch marks it works really well

Coco butter smells soooooooooooooooooooo good
smiles.gif

IslandGirl77

That is beautiful! Like everybody esle said, you can use Cocoa Butter. I beleive Palmers makes a whole line just for pregnant women.

glamdoll

my doctor said that if ur gonna get stretch marks, that it doesnt matter what lotions or things u use. That its just depends how stretchy or how firm ur skin is. I was stretch mark free.. up until A WEEK before givin birth.. so yeah.. u really never know if ur in the clearn =[

MAC_Whore

That is so creative. What a wonderful idea. You are going to treasure that pic. I love your bump. Too cute.
smiles.gif

Latest posts