I love pink!

ppalada

So here is my FOTD, well more like 2 days ago. Haha, i was too lazy to post two days ago, Oh well. I am still getting the hang of blending, so i think one of my eyeshadows was crooked, I dont know haha. CC is welcome, hope u enjoy!
Face:
BE in medium tan
MAC blotting powder in Medium/Dark

Eyes:
MAC gesso
MAC goldmine
Prestige c-163 Love
MAC nylon
Bobbi Brown Gel eyeliner in black ink
Katie B Faux Lashes mascara

Cheeks:
MAC dame
Prestige c-163 Love
MAC bronzer in Bronze

Lips:
MAC Myth
MAC CCB Virgin isle

Close up of my eye...
IMG_3975.jpg

Both eyes..aha i am still tryin to master blending..
IMG_3985.jpg

whole face..i look young huh..haha I am 23..lol
IMG_4003.jpg

Muahz for you all!
IMG_3987.jpg

Hope you guys enjoyed that!!

amoona

Good start, I love pink too haha. So girlie! The only CC I have for you is the mascara looks like it kinda clumped your lashes together. Either try a different mascara or use a 205 brush after you apply your mascara to seperate your lashes. And I'm not sure what white shadow you used on your lower lash line but if you like that technique you might want to try it with a darker color not a white.

ppalada

yah..i was having trouble with my mascara..and yah..the thing under my eye..i dont kno.i was experimenting..thanks for the advice!! <3

ppalada

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparklingWaves
I love that pink lipstick and it goes great with the e/s. Your hair is so silky and soft looking. It is beautiful.

Aww, you're sweet, yah i was trying to aim for a lipstick that sightly resembled what those japanese girls wore, you know the bubbly pink glossy lips. haha. As for the hair, i use enjoi shampoo..it works well if you have dry hair..and I dye my hair a lot. heehee <3

Latest posts