I love Specktra!!

Panamenanegra

Hi everyone. My name is Li. Ive been lurking on specktra for a very long time because I use it as a makeup resource when I have questions and we all know this is the place to get info on upcoming collections. A few forums Ive been on in the past left me with a very bad taste in my mouth but this is probably the first forum I've ever been on where everyone seems really friendly and happy to share news, information, obessions whatever and just have fun. I can be found on the net other places but thats a shameless plug I'll withhold for now. Otherwise what you can know about me now...I work in the advertising industry and im also freelancing now as a makeup artist for a few photographers.

Thanks darlings!

Janice

specktra_welcome.gif
Happy to have you join us.
smiles.gif

jaclynashley

Welcome!
I have watched a few of your YouTube videos and found them quite entertaining,the Manish Arora one made me forget about how mad I was about missing out and smile!
smiles.gif

Panamenanegra

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaclynashley
Welcome!
I have watched a few of your YouTube videos and found them quite entertaining,the Manish Arora one made me forget about how mad I was about missing out and smile!
smiles.gif

HAHAHHA! Yea I really acted a fool over that one but it was my first limited collection. My first real collection was cult of cherry. I'm happy I started out with a good one.

Hi everyone else!!!
th_DANCE.gif

Panamenanegra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janice
specktra_welcome.gif
Happy to have you join us.
smiles.gif

Thanks Janice. This is the most wonderful forum ever. I could literally stay on here for days straight reading.

Negresse

Hey girl...I have been wanting to join this site for awhile but after watching your recent video..I decided to sign up. It's great learning new things. I didnt know MAC had so many collections constantly coming out. I am still just trying to get a few shadows and blushes..LOL!!! Love your vids...