~I love Spiced Chocolate~

melliquor

I went to the CoC event at Selfridges today and got my makeup done. I love it... it came out so wicked. The MA that did mine is so talented and my favourite MA to do it. I went to the event with another Spectra lady who got her makeup done.

I got my eyebrows done today and LOVE, LOVE THEM... it was the first time that I got them threaded... hurt like hell but she did an amazing job.

Didn't take a pic of the left eye because I had already taken off the eyelash... my first time getting fake eyelashes and... OMG... i want to wear them everyday.

I will try to remember everything that was used.

Eyes...
Spiced Chocolate Quad
Boot Black Liquid Liner
Eyelashes No 6

Lips...
Kirsch mattene
Cult of Cherry l/g
Rich & Ripe l/g

Face...
Moistureblend NC20
Concealer
Plum du Bois blush

Thanks for looking.

005-8.jpg

002-4.jpg

003-6.jpg

vocaltest

WOW, that looks so pretty! Can't wait for my Spiced Chocolate quad to come! And it hurt getting your brows threaded? I really wanna get mine done next time I go to Selfridges.

melliquor

Quote:
Originally Posted by vocaltest
WOW, that looks so pretty! Can't wait for my Spiced Chocolate quad to come! And it hurt getting your brows threaded? I really wanna get mine done next time I go to Selfridges.

Yeah it hurt but it is so worth it. I love the way they come out. You should def get them done. I think it looks much better than the waxing.

Thanks everybody for the great comments.

NicksWifey

This is gorgeous! I love this quad on you, it looks so well with your eyes. And I'm really digging what you did with winging that color out...how did you do it? Looks amazing
winks.gif

Latest posts