***I Love Tish vol. 1***

MzzRach

Aleksis!!! You look like a sex bomb - absolutely stunning!! Both looks are fabulous.
yahoo.gif

I join you in the Tish love. She is a rare gift to this world!

YvetteJeannine

Very pretty!

I wanted to ask you something: Have you ever considered going red? No, not REDRED..But, like a deep, auburn/brunette red? I was looking at you, studying your coloring, eyes, etc., and I concluded you'd look fabulous with a rich, chocolate-y red (if that makes any sense
smiles.gif
).

I have coloring comparable to yours (although I have blue/green eyes), and I always wanted to 'go red', and everyone told me "No, no, no, you could NEVER pull off red!". Well, one day I was at the stylist, getting my hair cut, and a hairdresser with similar coloring as me was coloring her hair a dark red; and it looked *SO* amazing! So, the stylist told me she could put in a temporary color (washes out in twenty-something shampoos), and see how I liked it. Well, like is not the word. LOVE. That'd be the correct word. I've never had SO many compliments in my life. All those people (that said I couldn't pull off red hair) had to eat their words. Needless to say, I never went back! When the color started fading, I was so disappointed, and my natural color (which is a sandy-blond with red highlights) just looked so...DULL!! I got my hair colored, and to this day do so.

Over the five years I've had it done, I've done firey reds, and rich reds. Just last week I did a chocolate red for fall. It's gorgeous!

Anyway..My point in telling you ALL this, is to try to get you to experiment. Try the temporary color..I would LOVE to see how you'd look red!! I think with your coloring, and deep brown eyes, it'd be so glamourous!!

Just at least *think* about it. I know it's hard to go SO drastically different, but I believe it would be worth it!!!! Lemme know what'cha think!

aleksis210

Quote:
Originally Posted by YvetteJeannine
Very pretty!

I wanted to ask you something: Have you ever considered going red? No, not REDRED..But, like a deep, auburn/brunette red? I was looking at you, studying your coloring, eyes, etc., and I concluded you'd look fabulous with a rich, chocolate-y red (if that makes any sense
smiles.gif
).

I have coloring comparable to yours (although I have blue/green eyes), and I always wanted to 'go red', and everyone told me "No, no, no, you could NEVER pull off red!". Well, one day I was at the stylist, getting my hair cut, and a hairdresser with similar coloring as me was coloring her hair a dark red; and it looked *SO* amazing! So, the stylist told me she could put in a temporary color (washes out in twenty-something shampoos), and see how I liked it. Well, like is not the word. LOVE. That'd be the correct word. I've never had SO many compliments in my life. All those people (that said I couldn't pull off red hair) had to eat their words. Needless to say, I never went back! When the color started fading, I was so disappointed, and my natural color (which is a sandy-blond with red highlights) just looked so...DULL!! I got my hair colored, and to this day do so.

Over the five years I've had it done, I've done firey reds, and rich reds. Just last week I did a chocolate red for fall. It's gorgeous!

Anyway..My point in telling you ALL this, is to try to get you to experiment. Try the temporary color..I would LOVE to see how you'd look red!! I think with your coloring, and deep brown eyes, it'd be so glamourous!!

Just at least *think* about it. I know it's hard to go SO drastically different, but I believe it would be worth it!!!! Lemme know what'cha think!

I've done every color of the rainbow, I'll have to send you a pic of when I went reddish...it was like a cranberry color, I just told my stylist I wanted Patricia Heaton's Haircolor...I'll have to send you a pic...p.s. I probably would have kept it if I had light eyes..my mom has bright green eyes and it looks amazing on her..As a matter of fact I went dark brown almost black once(In my Senior pix my hair is black) and I actually really liked it(really brought out the yellow in my brown eyes) but WOW was that high maintenance..I'll have to dig around for pics...I'll post all of the diff. shades in the haircolor forum!

Brittni

CC: I would definitely suggest working on your liner skills. They are a bit uneven but that's probably because you used like a liquid eyeliner with a little brush that's a bit flimsy. I would suggest trying fluidline and a flat brush... But, the looks are pretty as are you.

aleksis210

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brittni
CC: I would definitely suggest working on your liner skills. They are a bit uneven but that's probably because you used like a liquid eyeliner with a little brush that's a bit flimsy. I would suggest trying fluidline and a flat brush... But, the looks are pretty as are you.

I hadn't eaten anything all day and had two cups of coffee, so with that in mind I think I didn't a pretty good job...you can tell by the other two pics underneath(which are perfectly even)...I honestly didn't think anyone would notice though, thus my lack of explanation first hand...thanks though!

aleksis210

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxy
Can we switch hair lol
lol.gif
?! Stunning as always, I mean it!

aw I'm glad you like it! :::rips hair off of head:::..(ouch) here ya go! lol

Moxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by aleksis210
aw I'm glad you like it! :::rips hair off of head:::..(ouch) here ya go! lol

*grabs it and runs away* mwuuahahahahahah
lol.gif
winkiss.gif

seba

Hi Aleksis;
I just had to comment that you have the most perfect skin I've ever seen! Mind sharing what's your skincare routine? And where can I find that Crow minerals
smiles.gif
. Thanks!!