I love When They Say Just the Right Thing

Bernadette

So I got ready in a hurry this morning because my boyfriend wanted to go out to breakfast. I after making him wait for me to take a shower I just put some concealer on under my eyes.
Later in the day my boyfriend said "You look especially beautiful today." and I was like "I look like a scrub, I'm not even wearing any makeup." and he said "You look good like that." Aww
clap.gif
. Guys say so much retardo stuff that when something perfect comes out like that it's all the more special!

Bernadette

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krasevayadancer
Isnt it sweet when they insist we don't need that stuff?
smiles.gif

They know what's good for em!
rofl.gif

CaraAmericana

Awwww! psssst guys know that when they say one perfect thing it takes away ten things they said wrong...lol But still how sweet!

Bernadette

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaraAmericana
Awwww! psssst guys know that when they say one perfect thing it takes away ten things they said wrong...lol But still how sweet!

That is so true
rofl.gif
! Sometimes when my boyfriend does sweet little things I get so excited and think it's just amazing. Then I stop and thinking about how I do the exact same things but I do them all of the time and I'm like, hey wait a minute!

missBOMBcheLLe

yup! mine just said in the car on the way back from previewing moonbathe tonight, "I love it when you don't have makeup on cuz your face feeLs softer." 'n he pretends to lick my face!!!
lol.gif
what a boob! butt you gotta
heart.gif
it!!! i'm stiLL trying to get him 2 give up his CC for my moonbathe hauL tomorrow
graucho.gif
'n yet he takes me to heLL and back to find my makeup...carLsbad CCO on fri
cheerleader.gif

souraznhunnie

Don't you just love it when guys say sweet things like that? The other day I was wearing a top that showed my cleavage (BF calls it a "boobie shirt" and I didn't want to take it off while laying down on his bed since we were going to go out in a bit. He likes me to wear comfy clothes while in bed so he told me to put on his Seahawks t-shirt with a huge picture of Shaun Alexander on the front. He was like "Yea, now that's better, you look so sexy in that." I was surprised but of course that put a smile to my face =)

BloodMittens

I do love that so much
greengrin.gif
When guys just randomly say sweet things to you, or notice when you try hard. I just love it

CantAffordMAC

aww that's sweet.
when my boyfriend says something "sweet" its more like "oh yeah babe your hair looks nice like that" or "oh your so pretty"

and i have to ask him first (does my hair look ok?) lol basically it seems kind of forced.

but one sweet thing i can think of was when we were laying down and he told me that he can't wait to marry me and he wants me to be the mother of his children
smiles.gif

Latest posts