I Made My Own Brush Roll =) (sorta pic heavy)

SoSoAmazin

I'm no pro at sewing so this was with the guidance of my dear mother
greengrin.gif
Hope yall like it!
winks.gif

brushroll002.jpg

brushroll001.jpg

brushroll005.jpg

brushroll003.jpg

brushroll004.jpg

wifey806

effing cute as H_LL!! aawwww! my makeup biz is cruelty free, and it took me forever to find one that didn't have leather, but it's annoying cuz the comparments are too long (tall?) and i loose my short-handled brushes and can't dig them out. boooo

You should sell these!!
clap.gif

SoSoAmazin

Quote:
Originally Posted by wifey806
effing cute as H_LL!! aawwww! my makeup biz is cruelty free, and it took me forever to find one that didn't have leather, but it's annoying cuz the comparments are too long (tall?) and i loose my short-handled brushes and can't dig them out. boooo

You should sell these!!
clap.gif

hehe.. that's a good idea
smiles.gif
i'll think about it!

Quote:
So cute! I am going to show the pictures to my mom and see if she can make one for me. Thanks!
smiles.gif

No prob! they're actually not that hard to make! (given that you know some basic sewing
winks.gif
)

User93

thats really cute, i love this pattern and the lace so much. I'm sooo bad at sewing, back to school at the craft workshop we had to sew an apron, which basicly meant sewing together 2 square pieces of cloth, adding a pocket and 2 strings, but i still managed to fail
lol.gif
I was 12, but cmon, thats not that a big excuse

User93

listen to all the ladies, you could make good money on that! Its so beautiful, i wish so much I could have a roll like that! Mine is from sephora, well, its ok, but all my brushes dont fit there, and its just black.

KimmyAnn_678

So cute! And I love the fabric you used
smiles.gif

I just got a sewing machine for Easter so after I get some more practice using it, I'm definately going to have to try to make one myself.

mizuki~

Oh wow you should definitely make some more and sell 'em! I would totally buy it. Good choice of fabric design and lace
thmbup.gif

angi

Wow, thanks so much for sharing. I got a sewing machine for christmas but hadn't even thought of making my own brush roll.

You've inspired me! Now I just have to find some material that's pretty enough.

preciouscharm

Wow this is toooo cute!! I agree with everyone else you should def make em and sell them. I'd be your first customer!

bgajon

It's so cute!! I love it!! Please make a tutorial on how to do it so we can make our own!! PLEASE???
fluffy.gif

ri0tdorque

it's so cute! what a great idea. i'm actually looking into buying a sewing machine i may just have to make an attempt at one of these.

i love the fabric it's sssoooo pretty