I made my wallet cry

miss_dre

Hello everyone!!

I did some shopping today, yay!! Here is what I got!

P6111714.jpg

Confessions of a Shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella (I needed a good summer read!)
Benefit Talk to The Tan bronze facial tint
Benefit Eye Con eye cream
Urban Decay e/s - HotPants
Urban Decay e/s - X
Urban Decay e/s - Blazed
Urban Decay e/s - Baked
UDPP omg i don't know how I ever survived without this!!
NARS Lip Lacquer in Hot Wired
NARS blush - Orgasm
NARS cream blush - Cactus Flower
MAC Studio Fix Powder c4
MAC Bronzer - Solar Riche
MAC e/s - Evening Aura
MAC e/s - Time and Space

Ah, i love to shop!!! Oh! And I have a second interview at MAC tomorrow, it's my demo interview, so I also bought a really nice outfit for that too :p

Thanks for looking!!!

user46

lol, i think that book is all about the obvious. I was about to buy it one day. I may just go back and get it.
winks.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by CantAffordMAC
this is a pretty awesome haul...

whats that book about (besides the obvious)??

User49

Lovely haul. I love Sophie Kinsella. Have all her Shopoholic books! I wish there was a Nars store near me! Good luck with your demo interveiw! Remember use brushes that she lets you use for the demo, no fingers! And no blowing mak up of the models face! Use a brush if it gets a bit messy! And don't panic! Just be yourself!
smiles.gif

User49

Quote:
Originally Posted by glam8babe
lovely haul
smiles.gif
how do you like the benefit face tanner thing?

I used to work for Benefit and left for Mac just before the Talk To The Tan came out! I Think the packaging is definitly whats going to sell that product. Have you tried Glamazon? It's like that only creamy! xx

vcanady

Gorgeous haul! That cream blush looks gorgeous! I was looking at Sephora's website the other day and saw Talk To The Tan, I wonder if its any good?

purrtykitty

Awesome haul!! Don't worry, your wallet will be happy for you once it sees how pretty you are with all your new stuff!
greengrin.gif

TDoll

You'll love that book! The whole series is great! Eye Con is awesome too! I don't know how I lived without UDPP either!!
Great haul!

miss_dre

The book is about a woman who hates her job as a writer for a financial magazine or something like that, but she has an obsession with shopping, one that she can't afford. I'm only on chapter 5 but so far it's good. It's funny. She buys things all the time, and sacrifices so much for her habit. I hope that makes sense. I suck at describing books and movies lol.

And about the Talk to the Tan, I love it!!! I used it the other day just as a bronzer, i buffed it on my cheekbones with my 187. It looked so good and soooo natural! And today I used it on my entire face, and that looked awesome too! I like how it's really sheer, so you can layer it on to get the shade you want, and it will still look natural. It doesn't make you look orange or fake baked at all! I would recommend it for sure! And the packaging for it is sooo pretty! :p

Latest posts