I met Pamela Anderson yesterday!!! :o)

BaDKiTTy69

Pamela Anderson was at my local Sears (Woodfield Mall) yesterday, promoting her new perfumes. Nobody wanted to go with me, except my DH, but he had to work yesterday. So he sent me there to get her autograph for him. To get her autograph and to take a picture with her I had to purchase one of the perfumes. I really liked the blue one, so thats what I got. My hubby likes this perfume also.
Overall I enjoyed this experience, met some cool people there, I had fun!
Pamela looked great by the way!!! So I got home with some great perfume, 2 autographs and a big smile on my face signing "I touched Pamela Anderson, I touched Pamela Anderson"!
Here some pics
smiles.gif
The crew who was taking pictures did a horrible job, like on my picture with her i had no focus, no flash and we looked like zombies. But I guess they had to do everything pretty fast so they could move a lot of people.
Pamela Anderson album | BaDKiTTy | Fotki.com

LMD84

that's awesome! i agree, she looks really good!
smiles.gif
very cool! looks like los of specktra ladies are meeting celebs atthe moment!
smiles.gif

BaDKiTTy69

Yes, usually nothing like this happens in suburbs of Chicago. So I had to grab my once in a lifetime chance and go see her.
smiles.gif

LMD84

i would have gone if she came to lincoln... but sadly no celebrities ever come here!
tong.gif

abbyquack

Very cool experience!
smiles.gif
I get so nervous meeting celebs though, so I hate when it happens to me hahaha. Not that I've met very many but still..
smiles.gif

DollyGirl92

My best friend lives in Lincoln and I was down visting her and we met noel fielding outside of starbucks in town
smiles.gif
I was really happy.
I've never met anyone good though like Lady Gaga or Pamela Anderson.

snowflakelashes

That must have been absolutely crazy :-D Glad you had that experience though , I would love to have that kind of excitment going on :-D

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by DollyGirl92
My best friend lives in Lincoln and I was down visting her and we met noel fielding outside of starbucks in town
smiles.gif
I was really happy.
I've never met anyone good though like Lady Gaga or Pamela Anderson.

damn! i missed the one celeb in lincoln!
tong.gif
i joke! to be fair we did have gok filming his fashion fix show on the high street last year... but i was stuck in work so couldn't go and see!
ssad.gif

InspiredBlue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
Gosh, the other girl met Lady Gaga, you Pamela Anderson....

Anyone run into RuPaul or Fergie lately?
th_wink3.gif

BaDKiTTy69

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superkaz
Is she hotter in person?

She looks good in person. Yes, you can see more wrinkles and stuff like that, cause most of her pics are so airbrushed. But I thought shes gonna look worst then she did. For her age she looks damn HOT in my opinion.
thmbup.gif

MizzMelroseMood

Thats so fun! I wish her perfumes were sold at Sephora. She went pretty low key with the advertising for some reason. I've never even seen an ad, I saw her on Ellen promoting them once a few months ago and that was it.