I missed you gals/guys!

couturesista

I don't know if this is the right place for this, but I soooooooooo missed SPEKTRA!
th_DANCE.gif
th_DANCE.gif

I have been so busy with mid-terms, my SEED, my BOO, and work, that I have been neglecting my other family.
ssad.gif

I came home (spektra) to find new ADVISORS, YIPPIE! I love them all, and they all are so deserving (who doesn't want a title!) I can log on at anytime and see one or all of the new advisors, giving good sound info on products and everything in between, KUDOS!
th_DANCE.gif
th_DANCE.gif
th_DANCE.gif

So, what's new with me (just in case anybody cares)
I'm a natural girl now,
th_DANCE.gif
th_DANCE.gif
th_DANCE.gif
(except my face, I'm addicted to face paint forever) Yes, I did the big shave. Unfortunately I'm at work so I can't post pics, but as soon as I get home, before LOST, and after the SEED's storytime, I'll post pics, hey maybe even a makeup look, uh,oh
graucho.gif

I did a lot of research about natural haircare. I even checked out some of the Natural Spektra ladies' blogs,fotkis and youtube vids! I'm so excited about going natural. I honestly was tired of doing the hair dance, and I feel even more confident than before. Alright that's my update. I will be logging in and posting more often, at least until finals start.
tong.gif

TISH1124

I missed you to mamma!! yes I love the fact that I have no chemicals in my hair...so much easier to deal with but I have been chemical free for about 2-3 years....But my hair will never do the great afro styles that most people do...I cut mine off to about 1 inch about 2.5 yrs ago and just let it grow back naturally...I wear it curly or flat iron it most days....The perm thinned my hair out like crazy and i did it even though my Hairdresser advised me against it...But you know how we are...gotta do what everyone else does!! Ugghhh my bad!!

So glad you are back!!!

Can't wait to see pics...your face is so gorg...hair means nothing!!

MzzRach

th_welcomeback2.png

You were missed! Can't wait to see your photos, I've no doubt you look beautiful. I agree with Tish, beauty is about being you, has nothing to do with hair.

User38

I don't know you personally -- but like all of you great ladies, I am used to seeing your names now, and I really really appreciate your posts! ... so, that means I missed you too
smiles.gif

lafemmenoir

th_hug.gif
I truly missed your posts. You are always a voice of reason and I love how you are always so kind and sincere. I do get attached to people on this site, just as I haven't seen Mrs. Packman (?) either.
Thanks for coming back. You are not your hair, I am not natural but nappturality is also brilliant, and hope to hear more about your adventure. Cheers again, and welcome back gorgeous!