I must go on standing.

antirazor

passion party last night. followed by hanging out with people I met through my ex for the first time since we broke up.
oh.gif
I was really nervous. because I've missed them. and I didn't know how they would feel about seeing me. but it went really well. :]

anyhow. hurrs the face. my eyebrows are being allowed to grow out because I'm getting them waxed tomorrow. m'yup.

DSCN4428.jpg

DSCN4434.jpg

DSCN4440.jpg

DSCN4438.jpg

DSCN4439.jpg

DSCN4421.jpg

DSCN4423.jpg

DSCN4418.jpg

EYES. udpp. penny s/s. gorgeous gold e/s. rio de rosa e/s. playful e/s. passionate e/s. beautyburst e/s. shroom e/s. blacktrack fluidline. pro long lash mascara.
FACE. prep+prime face. mineralize satinfinish foundation. studio finish concealer. natural msf. don't be shy blush. prism blush. lightscapade msf. bare escentuals mineral veil.
BROWS. spiked brow pencil. charcoal/maple brow shader. clear brow set.
LIPS. subculture liner. charm factor lipstick. silly girl lipglass.

miko

ooh you look so pretty!! and i really like the shot of you in front of the wall. your eyes look really cool in that pic
smiles.gif

antirazor

thanks everybody!

I feel like I'm getting a lot better at placement. the location of my natural crease was alluding me for quite some time and I think I've found it.

antirazor

Quote:
Originally Posted by breathless
very pretty!

and yet, i've never been to a passion party! what the ... ?

ah! passion parties... a cruder term would be fuckerware party. it's like a tupperware party for sex toys, lubricants, lingerie, etc. it's much more comfortable and less sketchy than hitting up your local sex shop. because 1. it's in your own home with close friends, and 2. you have a friendly, trained consultant instead of the creepy guy behind the counter.