I need a dramatic hair-change! Pic's inside!

vanillaa

So hi y'all!

Long time no "see"!

I need some advice.... I'm super duper bored with my hair.. I want another cut and another color.. I was wondering if y'all can help me out!

This is my current hair, super boring with a headband:
img135602.jpg

Here you can see the color better:
nieuwhaarmei0901i.png

I would like a cut like this, do you think it will suit me?:
ModelAgynesD_RDiamond_14728500.jpg

And the color.... I'm very debating between dark or blonde.. Can you tell me which will be better with my skintone and such? I also want a little part of my hair colored red with Special Effects.. Please let me know some tips and tricks!!

Scots Lass

I have my hair cut like that & I love it! I had the same style 2 years ago but then decided I wanted to grow it again, on my last cut I told my stylist to just cut it short again lol. The style is actually really versatile, on days when I can't really be bothered doing much with it I just stick on a hair band & spray some hairspray at the back to give it height & it looks really nice. I've got blonde highlights through my hair, I really wanted to go a similar colour to the photo but it takes so much maintainence with re-touching the roots etc.

I would say go for it, after all hair grows back

L1LMAMAJ

yes u can totally pull it off. i like the bangs on the new style because i know it would frame ur face nicely.
smiles.gif
post pic if u do get the new 'do!

LMD84

oh yes! i think you'd look great with teh short blonde cut! very hot! just be prepared to get it trimmed regularly to keep it tidy
smiles.gif

gildedangel

I do like that haircut, but from your picture I think that you would have to let it grow out a little bit longer to allow the hairstylist to shape it properly.
smiles.gif

ShesNoGhost

I love the cut. I think it would look great on you.

And I think blonde would be a good choice for color. Especially the platinum like Agyness is rocking in that photo.