I need a new cut and color! so bored with my current hair

i am hollywood

I have pretty pale skin ( wear NW15 foundation ), and hazel eyes. I'm not sure if you ladies think body shape makes a difference as to whether hair looks good or not ( I know some do ), but I'm average height, have a chest ( not too big like Pam Anderson lol ), have a little bit of an ass and hips, etc. So... I'm kinda curvy.

Pictures are appreciated.
smiles.gif

Here are some cuts/colors I liked.

678613978_l.jpg

678600573_l.jpg

579536199_l.jpg

ghds3rx.jpg

IMG_7307ex.jpg

user6

What's your face shape? It's not so much the body shape that matters, as it is the face shape that matters! Let's see a pic of your face!!!!!!

faifai

Have you checked out madradhair on livejournal? Their hair galleries seem like they'd be right up your alley, given the pics you've already posted.

As for the other question, I don't think your body shape matters as much as working with your natural texture/color/etc. Work what you have to the best of your ability, that's generally easier (on your wallet and on your time) than doing something that requires tons of effort.

spam_musubi_

i say let it grow out or get extensions....long hair would be cute on you. and then, bleach part out...and then dye it like this:
hairrrr.jpg

yeaaahhh boyyyy.