I need a new foundation, like yesterday!

amishmethlab

So, I've been wearing MUFE for about six months, it breaks me out like no other (possibly even worse than MAC). Within minutes of putting it on my face I get little red dots. It's really quite impressive how much my skin abhors the stuff.

In Mac land I'm an NC20 with some serious red undertones I try to tone down endlessly. Put it this way, I don't have to wear blush, my red cheeks stick out under the foundation.

So, any suggestions for someone who is 21, combination & sensitive skin, pale (by Florida standards), with crazy red undertones.

dietcokeg

have you ever tried revlon colour stay? ive heared nothing but good things abotu it and its quite inexpensive compared to MUFE and MAC. Also ive heared NARS foudnation is good for sensitive skin. hope that helps!

xxManBeaterxx

Nars sheer glow foundation is pretty good, i hear its water based ..it might be better for your skin? Its called sheer glow but i find its medium coverage.

staceb1990

I really love NARS sheer glow. It's actually not that sheer, more of a medium coverage, and it looks very natural.

Meisje

I like ColorStay. I'm eager to try Revlon PhotoReady but I can't find any info about it.

Kragey

As others have mentioned, NARS foundations have a good reputation as far as sensitive skin goes. I'm not sure I would recommend Revlon ColorStay though, because a lot of people break out with it. I really like L'oreal True Match, which is medium to full coverage, but other than that, I'm as lost on the foundation front as you are!

Mabelle

which MUFE are you using?

have you tried Bare Minerals? They have a line out called Rare Minerals thats supposed to be for problem skin. Theres also a blemish stick in the regular line i believe. They also have an oil free primer.

If you're worried about coverage, if you mist your brush with fix + youll get more of a full coverage out of it.

syerr101

you should try everyday minerals, i've tried mac,mufe,nars,be they all gave me pimples but not edm and if you use it with their flat top brush its pretty good coverage for me at least