I need a new foundation!

dorkynerd

I have been using Smashbx halo for foundation, but within the last couple days, I've been so unhappy with my foundation. So I figured I would ask you lovely lady's what you think is the best.

I am light in skintone, fairly dry skin. I do have redness in my skintone too. Any advise is greatly appericated!

Shoegal-fr

Well... i have been tired of mine too (i used YSL) and i found MUFE HD foundation, and i'm in looooove with it, i think it even improves my skin!!! I have combination skin though!

Lessandes

I'm using the GRIMAS foundation in G0....it's very fair, very good coverage but without that yellowish undertone many fair foundations have. But I think that's maybe hard to get for you.....BEN NYE has pretty fair foundations as well, but only cream ones - haven't tried that on my own but since I use a lot of other BN products, I don't think it could be too worse.
KRYOLAN makes a very cheap foundation in the same tone as GRIMAS, it's 020, but it tends to flake after about 4-5 hours at least on me, but I know also people, who don't have that problem with it.

anshu7

MUFE foundations are good. I love their face and body foundation. But its fragranced.

ExquizitDiva

Depends on the kind of coverage you're looking for? I love MAC's Studio Tech. I'm not a fan of MUFE... I'm shipping mine back.

Kuuipo

I am a fan of NARS, Vincent Longo Healthy Finish, and for longwear and heavy coverage Chanel .

leenybeeny

I have dry skin and use MAC's Moistureblend, which I do love, but find creams can be hard to apply, so I bought MUFE's HD today which is suposed to be hydrating. I can't wait to try it tomorrow! Everyone seems to rave about it.

dorkynerd

Thanks for everyones replies! I am new here and it's nice to get such great feedback! I think I am going to try the Makeup forever line. THANKS!

Starr1

Have you tried Studio Stick? It's a cream, not as heavy as Studio Tech, has medium+ coverage, and looks beautiful on. I'm interested in MUFE too, but I want to hold out for MAC Studio Sculpt.

foxyqt

I agree with everyone about MUFE foundations, they are great! I also like Armani Luminous Silk
smiles.gif