I need a vanity (or a place to do my MU).

Kels823

My bathroom lighting SUX BOOTY. My MU never ever looks the same when I go outside
hmm.gif
. I understand that daylight looks different than artificial light, etc. So I was looking for ideas for either a nice vanity to set up in my room to do my MU or for some lighting placement ideas, etc. I have absolutely no clue how to begin so NE ideas would be uber helpful. Thanks as always...

MiCHiE

I have a four drawer dresser from Ikea, a 26 in. mirror from Walmart and a vanity mirror from Conair. My MU looks so much better since I've moved from the bathroom.

dmenchi

just move your stuff towards a window... i have an antique dresser in which drawers i keep all my goodies (light and heat are their enemies) and i hold my personal brushes and any stick (kohl,lipliner,...) in different glasses. and i have a daylight bulb in my lamp and a enlagment mirror... daylight lightbulb+ daylight= perfect makeup
smiles.gif

dmenchi

if u r on a budget get some of those clear three-drawer thingys with wheels on the bottom...that way your flexible , u can store your stuff in the bathroom and just wheel it towards a window and use the top as a temporary vanity with a double sided mirror ...(used to do that long time ago... OH,i'm old
ssad.gif
)