I need advice.. and/or opinions =)

CandyKisses1018

:confused:I want to do something different with my hair; right now i am a brunette.. no highlights or anything. I wish I had a pic to show you guys me without highlights but unfortunetly I am on my boyfriends computer... anywho. I just want a new look.. how should i cut my hair? should I go all blonde? I want something hip and trendy..because right now i am looking pretty dull.
thmbdn.gif

someone help me out?

this is a pic of me and my bf on the top of the sears tower last june when i had highlights. picture me with all brown hair and go from there with the advice. (sorry its the only pic i have).. thanks!
th_DANCE.gif

kristinascamera016.jpg

urbanlilyfairy

hmh hip and trendy ..well I live in Italy and everyone here has the posh bob or some variation of it ..and panel highlights in their hair ..like just a few pieces in crazy colors like purple.

but yeah I htink u would look cute with some shorter alah posh or rhianna.

here is a site that someone linked a while back in a hair thread. Its got all kinds of great styles ..its in japaneese I think japaneese im not sure ..but u can click around and see the pics. Click on the head icons with diffrent lengths ..there are hundreds of pics to look at ..its a great site ..wish I could find the original poster of the link ..its someone here on specktra... I just don't remember..but its an awesome site.

¥Ø¥¢¥¹¥¿¥¤¥ë¥®¥ã¥é¥ê¡¼ - ÄêÈÖ¤«¤é¥¢¥ì¥ó¥¸¤Þ¤Ç¡¢Ìó6500ºîÉʤÎȱ·¿¤¬³Ú¤·¤á¤ë¥Ø ¥¢¥«¥¿¥í¥° - ÈþÍƼ¼¡õ¥Ø¥¢¥¹¥¿¥¤¥ë¾ðÊó¥µ¥¤¥È¡Ö¤é¤·¤µ¡×-

if link doesnt work try rasysa.com

xsnowwhite

i like it blonde but maybe go darker?
I think it would be cute a little past shoulder length with some side bangs. It would be cute if you had lighter brown on top and really dark brown on the bottom half. Not sure if you are into that look though, some people really hate it. I've done that before and it was soo cute!

Or maybe just dye it all over a chocolatey deep brown! That would be cute. I think you could also pull off a dark brown/auburn color.

CandyKisses1018

thanks ladies! i am already a dark brown girl.. I was thinking going blonde lol. =) but your advices helped a lot. thank you! i like the posh look.. i think shes beautiful

Latest posts