I need advice on a blush for me please :)

yessisbfc

I have a few MAC blushes but I mainly have MSF's and use some for a blush. I would love an MSF and a blush recommendation for me. I would also love to get another NARS blush.

I am NW20 even though I think I could get away with NW15 in the winter.

I have hazel coloured eyes and my hair is dyed a slight reddy brown colour (only a hint of 'red').

I'm not sure what other information to give you!

Thanks in advance ladies
smiles.gif

Simply Elegant

Angelika and penny lane for NARS

Dame or well dressed or mocha or breath of plum if you want something a bit plummy.

yessisbfc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Elegant
Angelika and penny lane for NARS

Dame or well dressed or mocha or breath of plum if you want something a bit plummy.

Thank you! I have actually looked an angelika and dame. I wasn't sure if angelika was too bright for my skin? I'm not sure! I'll try it when I visit the US as the nearest NARS is a long drive.

Do you think peachy blushes would suit me? Like Peachykeen or peachtwist from MAC? That sort of thing?

Thanks so much <3

Simply Elegant

I think it's more about application. Use a light hand and a fluffy brush like the 187.

I do, just that the cool ones might look a bit better. Springsheen is so pretty.

Bonitinha

I am an NW20 -- I love Blushbaby (neutral brown pink), Mocha (soft plum pink), Pink Swoon (bright pink), Pinch O Peach (more of a pink than peach), and Peaches (very peach). I always use a skunk brush to apply to the apples of my cheeks and blend up the cheekbone.
I have also heard good things about Springsheen, Peachykeen, and Dollymix

geeko

You should try peachykeen. It works very well on most skintones from fair to tanned

Barbie-gone-bad

I am an NW20/15 and love Pink Swoon (bright baby pink) and Pinch O Peach (pinkie coral) aswell. For NARS I like Orgasm or super Orgasm...like everyone else
tong.gif

In general like pinkie corals, light baby pinks, light peaches, and soft neutrals look nice and pale pink toned skin. If its pigmented use a LIGHT HAND XD.

yessisbfc

Thanks ladies! I will look into all of these
smiles.gif
My mum has pinch o' peach and I quite like it so I might have to buy my own one.

Do you reckon these will look ok:

Hipness
Springsheen (this was mentioned so I think it will look nice!)
Pinch me

Does anyone have knowledge of MSF's?

Thank you

gsbn

Try Apricot from Bobbi Brown! It look scary in the pan, but applied with a light hand it is gorgeous!

MzzRach

NARS Deep Throat for a gorgeous peachy glow.
NARS Lovejoy for a rosey bronze w/soft gold shimmer (I use this like a bronzer).

I agree with the MAC Springsheen rec, would look great on you. As much as I like MAC blushes (I own several) I think NARS powder blush is one of the best out there.

I am NW20, BTW.

kobie

I think Springsheen would look great on you. I am NW25, but have hit pan on mine and already bought another. It is quite sheer so you can easily control the intensity. I wouldn't get both that an NARS Orgasm though, they are apparently very similar. Í also have Dame, which is also quite sheer if you are worried about a pink being too bright on you. HTH! x