I need advice on lipgloss to pair with my nude lippies

cocodivatime

I'm one of those that when I find something that works I rarely stray.

So i get into the rut of pairing the same lipstick with the same gloss everytime.

Just curious what you all would recommend to go with my lipsticks just to give me a change. Normally I use Sapilicous lipgelee, Jellybabe lipgelee, C-Thru, and 1n lipglass with the lipsticks below.

These are my staple lipsticks. I'm NC44:

Siss
Underplay
4n
Brave New Bronze

I also use Freckletone and Fresh Brew sometimes. I'd use them a lot more if I can find a lipgloss that makes them work better.

*Can you tell I like Nude lips? ROFL*
tong.gif

ForgetRegret

I love Ample Pink plushglass...it's my new fave to put over nude lipsticks.
greengrin.gif

...and depending on how pigmented your lips are, High Def lipstick from the HD collection is aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamazing. *swoon*

Shadowy Lady

I use wither See Thru, Live n Dye (LE) or Underage with all my nudes. My nudes are pink based though. I'd say at least give Underage a try

MizzVivaGlam

I love Enchantress and Oyster Girl over nude lipsticks for something different. I love using C-Thru too though just like you lol.
smiles.gif

cocodivatime

Quote:
Originally Posted by MizzVivaGlam
I love Enchantress and Oyster Girl over nude lipsticks for something different. I love using C-Thru too though just like you lol.
smiles.gif

Oh YES I totally forgot that I use Enchantress sometimes. It brightens everything up. I bought Buzz lipglass from the Naked Honey collection hoping for the same effect. But I havent used it yet.

cocodivatime

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvmac
I ALWAYS use Nice Buzz plushglass with my nudes. Really pretty!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowy Lady
I use wither See Thru, Live n Dye (LE) or Underage with all my nudes. My nudes are pink based though. I'd say at least give Underage a try

Thanks guys. My photographic memory thinks I may have seen both Undergage and Nice Buzz at my CCO. I will put them on my list to check out

makeba

my go to lipgloss for nude lipsticks are
love nectar (yes its lovely over fresh brew)
instant gold is very sexy over siss lipstick with bbq lipliner, OMG!
sappalicious is very lovely on all nude colored lipsticks and i love it! you would be amazed at what it creates.