I need blush help.

The MAC swatches of blush on their website are quite hard for me to to choose from since most of the colors aren't accurate. So I guess I have to ask you guys.
smiles.gif

Basically, i need some everyday blush of pink, peach, and neutral. Can I get some suggestions of the colors I should try? And they can be from macpro since I'm ordering from there anyways.

I cant really give my mac foundation color to go by because I don't use there foundation. I'm quite pale though. Help?
smiles.gif

DSC03165.jpg

kittykat305

Do you live near a Mac store, there are some in department stores also, I would advice you go and test out colors.
mac_addict.gif

marvlgrl2

Blush Baby was my first MAC blush purchase and I'm absolutely loving it. It's a nice cool pink that looks like a natural flush. I'm NW15 so I'm pale as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittykat305
Do you live near a Mac store, there are some in department stores also, I would advice you go and test out colors.
mac_addict.gif

yeah. i guess i should just go to the mac counter and look at them. i just wont purchase them there though. i want to get them in pan form. i dont live near a mac store
ssad.gif

iluvmac

I suggest Prism for a neutral, Melba for a peach and Pinch O' Peach for a pink. My skintone is very similar to yours and the colors I mentioned are perfect for you too, IMO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvmac
I suggest Prism for a neutral, Melba for a peach and Pinch O' Peach for a pink. My skintone is very similar to yours and the colors I mentioned are perfect for you too, IMO.

ok! thanks for the help
smiles.gif