i need help, badly! nc45 and ready to start over. *pic heavy*

carlycase

hi everyone! so here it goes,
i have never posted but i have been a lurker for a very very long time. I am amazed at how much yall know and I know that you guys could help me out a lot.
okay so, i just did that whole feeling ugly, not wearing makeup thing for about 7 months, i used to get done up every single day, but i got out of a horrible realationship and yayayaya.
but i'm ready now! so i'm an nc45 (i tan in a tanning bed about 5 times a week, yeah i know it's horrible :[ ) but because of my hair color it's a little hard for me to find stuff that looks good on me
please recommend anything blushes, eyeshadow, lip stuff, esp. lip stuff i wear every spice single day, even your fav brushes.

i'm posting pics of my face and pics of what i already have to give you an idea, any help would be great, thank you so much.
sorry if i posted too many pics i just wanted to make sure i gave people everything they needed to know to help me :[

booboo.jpg
dont pay attention to the stupid look, its all i had to show a closeup of my face

media1-23.jpg
my hair

l_6fb8f8d8c4b4035bf25586b20806cb0b.jpg
tanny tanerson

aquarium006.jpg

aquarium011.jpg

aquarium012.jpg

aquarium014.jpg

aquarium007.jpg

aquarium009.jpg

aquarium013.jpg

Holy Rapture

Carlycase, first off, you look gorgeous without the tan!! The first pic ... It's great
yes.gif
Second off, could you be a lil more specific as to what things you want to change ... Because, there are so many NC45 girls here and if it's just the products, they could all help you perfectly!
thmbup.gif

xxManBeaterxx

I'm an nc40 for reference and heres my favorite mac products...

As for blushes
Non L/E - Sunbasuqe, Peaches, Coppertone (mainly used for conturing), Plum foolry, Gingerly, Margin.
L/E blushes that are still easy to find - X-Rocks, Hipness, Stark naked (doesnt work for me but everyone seems to love it)
MSF - So Ceylon (my absolute favorite of all time), Redhead

Eyeshadows.. I'm more of a neutral person so..
-Espresso or Handwritten
-Mulch
-Era or Grain
-Omega or Brule
-Solar white or Femme Fi
-Sketch
-Electra
-Woodwinked
-Patina
-Vanilla or Dazzlelight

Lips - Missy slimshine, Big Kiss plushglass, Sock Hop l/g, Hug me l/s, Viva Glam V l/s, Angel l/s, Kinda sexy l/s, 3N l/s

Brushes
Eyes - 239, 217, 224, 226
Face - 187, 109, 182, 168

hth!

carlycase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holy Rapture
Carlycase, first off, you look gorgeous without the tan!! The first pic ... It's great
yes.gif
Second off, could you be a lil more specific as to what things you want to change ... Because, there are so many NC45 girls here and if it's just the products, they could all help you perfectly!
thmbup.gif

those pics are only taken like a week apart, all the pics except the one where i look really tan are on my iphone, so the coloring isn't very good.
but thank you :]
i want to change my lips, i use the same thing, everyday.
also e/s i use - nylon on my brow, old gold pigment on the very inside black tide in the crease i used another one that's almost a blackish/grey with greens in it, i can't think of the name and since it's depotted i don't know, i also can't find it on the website
and blush i use the same one every day
i know i have a lot of products but i use the same stuff when i do wear makeup, literally everyday, ill be 21 the 28th and im ready to start over and buy lots of makeup :]

carlycase

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxManBeaterxx
I'm an nc40 for reference and heres my favorite mac products...

As for blushes
Non L/E - Sunbasuqe, Peaches, Coppertone (mainly used for conturing), Plum foolry, Gingerly, Margin.
L/E blushes that are still easy to find - X-Rocks, Hipness, Stark naked (doesnt work for me but everyone seems to love it)
MSF - So Ceylon (my absolute favorite of all time), Redhead

Eyeshadows.. I'm more of a neutral person so..
-Espresso or Handwritten
-Mulch
-Era or Grain
-Omega or Brule
-Solar white or Femme Fi
-Sketch
-Electra
-Woodwinked
-Patina
-Vanilla or Dazzlelight

Lips - Missy slimshine, Big Kiss plushglass, Sock Hop l/g, Hug me l/s, Viva Glam V l/s, Angel l/s, Kinda sexy l/s, 3N l/s

Brushes
Eyes - 239, 217, 224, 226
Face - 187, 109, 182, 168

hth!

thanks for those suggestions!
i'll def. be looking up all of those on the website tonight.

Holy Rapture

I get the picture now
yes.gif
And even though, am quite pale in comparison, I'll look up some good stuff for you and post later .... Also, do you want all MAC ?
smiles.gif

Blushbaby

Are you sure you're an NC45?!! I have NC45 foundations but mainly wear NC50 ..erm look at my avatar! BIG difference in skintone!

carlycase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holy Rapture
I get the picture now
yes.gif
And even though, am quite pale in comparison, I'll look up some good stuff for you and post later .... Also, do you want all MAC ?
smiles.gif

thanks!
doesn't have to be all mac, but i live on the mississippi gulf coast and what i have access to is very limited, we don't have high end beauty counters except mac
and sephora or anything like that is in nola about 1 1/2 hours away.

carlycase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blushbaby
Are you sure you're an NC45?!! I have NC45 foundations but mainly wear NC50 ..erm look at my avatar! BIG difference in skintone!

100% positive. I apply it daily. and my msf is med-dark
i know asian girls who wear nc45 and blonde headed white woman who wear it also.
i got matched by at a counter so i just wear what the tell me, and i'm a waitress and you can't see a line or anything
nope.gif

RoseyPosey

Ugh, i wish i could get that tan again! i need to start using the tanning sessions i already have paid for Lol.

First off, yes im sure you ARE NC45, because right now im wicked pale at NC25, but in the summer im at least a NC40-45, even my boyfriend disagrees, lol, but i am!

If you can find it, I LOVE Min. Blush in Nuance! it is by far, the most beautiful blush ever! It was an LE though.

Also, Viva glam V would look great on you for an everday NATURAL lip. I dont liek my lips to be super pink or anything, so thats why i love it for everday, my lips are not very pigmented.

As far as shadows, i love everything youve got, and i think you need to find new ways to use them!

Im more of a bright eyeshadow kind of girl, go big or go home, Lol. So even though i WANT to wear nuetrals, i never do. So i cant help ya there. Sorry.

Charlie'sAngel

Here is my everyday "Go To" look that I love, its kinda like my sidekick it always looks great.... I feel more comfortable with this one than anything, and when you keep it simple on a daily basis its a lot more fun to play it up on days where you have more time!
Studio fix powder
Fleur Power blush (looks intimidating but super pretty when used lightly)
Naked Lunch eyeshadow all over (all time favorite color)
Mulch in the crease (gorgeous brown)
Phloof highlight (brows and inner corner)
Carbon as a soft liner
Underage lipglass

This look is very neutral, simple, beautiful and perfect for everyday. I hope you find what you're looking for!

doomkitteh

I like the colour of cheery blushcreme (but not the texture), fleur power blush, and my newest find: Craving lipstick! It's a pretty boring colour, sort of mauveish, ylbb, etc. but perfect for interviews, presentations and other 'formal' things. My husband also really likes this colour, I'm not quite sure why.

TISH1124

Ok I am having a hard time imaging you as NC45...I'm NC45.....Really????

Even Tanned...you don't look as dark as I am....this is my pic >>>

Shoegal-fr

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
Ok I am having a hard time imaging you as NC45...I'm NC45.....Really????

Even Tanned...you don't look as dark as I am....this is my pic >>>

This is exactly what i was wondering... NC45, really???

laguayaca

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoegal-fr
This is exactly what i was wondering... NC45, really???

me threee im an NC 44

xxManBeaterxx

Im an NC40 and we look like were around the same color based on the last picture.. i was wondering the same thing i dont think your a 45, perhaps the mua made a color miss match?

elongreach

Yea, when I first saw those iphone pics, I was like 'she cannot be an NC45'. I was an NC45 until about a week ago when the MA told me she thought I was more like NC42. I have an iPhone, so my color can be distorted occasionaly on my pics as well if the lighting is bad. Granted, you are very tan, so maybe it's possible you are up in the 40s.

Blushbaby

I knew I wasn't going mad when I posted my doubt about the OP being NC45 a couple of weeks ago.

I think you need to get matched again hon.

RoseyPosey

Reguardless if she IS in fact NC45 or not, she just asked for recs.
And i am the same as here. I wear NC40 in Studio Fix powder and im NOT even close to looking like the color of other girls, but it matches perfectly for me (when im tanner).

It also depends on the foundation and formula.

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseyPosey
Reguardless if she IS in fact NC45 or not, she just asked for recs.
And i am the same as here. I wear NC40 in Studio Fix powder and im NOT even close to looking like the color of other girls, but it matches perfectly for me (when im tanner).

It also depends on the foundation and formula.

She asked for recs based on her Skintone, which was listed as NC45....so How is it regardless....What a NC50 wears may not work for a NW15

I am sure people are just asking to make sure they rec colors that will work for her....

Latest posts