I need help from an MUA!!! :)

Ms. Q

Hey ladies and maybe gents,

I will be getting married this October, and I know that I want my make-up done by MAC, but dont know what the custom is. I have hadboth good and bad make overs from a MUA at MAC. My question is when you get your make-up done, and you buy the stuff, but you realize the color looks off what can you do?

I am usually not picky but I know when I start taking pictures the foundation will look horrible if it is not right. haha I dont want to be a jerk and break out my cam there. Wat do you suggest??

Matrix_doll

Re: I need help fro,m an MUA!!! :)

where do you live is my first question? because i'm pretty sure you can get a freelance artist to help you out!

Marcita

Your best bet is to go to a MAC store or counter and talk to the MA's there. See if any of them do freelance for events. If so make an appointment with them at the store for a trial. Go home and take pictures to see whether you like the look and how it photographs. If it works then book them, if it's close but not perfect go discuss it with them. If it's wrong I'd try someone else or another MAC counter.