I need help! Has anyone else had an experience like this?

MizzHotTahiti

u need to stop calling him back crying! he wants that out of u. he probaly associates the tears with u caring about him because he's obsessed with u. don't talk to him at all.save all his nasty messages and call the police.who cares who his father is, atleast get what hes doing to u through the police station.maybe his father will even calm him down after hearing ur situation.

u can't just let this go on.

masad

GET OUT OF THIS RELATIONSHIP......... thats all i can say
change ur number..
alert the police..get a restraining order if you have to!! but this guy is not worth all the trouble

i was in a similar relationship for 4 years! whenevber

masad

GET OUT OF THIS RELATIONSHIP......... thats all i can say
change ur number..
alert the police..get a restraining order if you have to!! but this guy is not worth all the trouble

i was in a similar relationship for 4 years! whenevber i tried to leave him he would be all sad and later get angry and curse me!!
i am destroyed for life,scarred!!
i had a perfect body , but due to the tensions he gave me, i ate like crazy,developed eating disorders and became fat..even after leaving him i couldnot pull my self together ..he has destroyed my life!!
son of a bitch*** i hate him!!
but now i am happy, wid my husband! he is the perfect guy..we have ups and downs but i feel flattered to have him as a life partner..

u will find someone worth you..

Tinkee-Belle

Hmm so the situation seems to have gotten a bit better. Last weekend was my little bros bday so I went to the bar with him because I heard my ex was going to be outta town. But low and behold he shows up because his friends called him and told him I was there. So immediatly I went home because I didnt wanna deal with that BS. So the next day he sees my mom at her work (his bank) and my mom tells him to STOP trying to contact me and to leave our family alone. I think he got the message because hes pretty much stopped calling me. He texted me the other night saying he had a new gf. Well good luck to her lol.... im just glad it isnt me anymore! Now I guess he realizes he doesnt have a chance so hes stopped. I have given up on getting my money back.. its not worth it!

Im not the only one in my family with drama like this either... the other day there was a story in the paper about a 17 year old girl who killed her ex bf. We just found out today that it was a girl my brother dated!!! Apparently her ex was psycho and broke into her house when she was sleeping and she stabbed him in self defence... who knows if that was true but its pretty freaky that my brother dated her! My brother said the ex bf had been calling him and threatening him up until he was killed. Im just glad my brother is ok... hes a nice kid and in no way needed to get involved in something like that! I cant believe how f*ed up that is!!!

juicygirl

i am glad things worked out for you. i guess the money thing is a hard lesson learned. i am just glad that you are safe and healthy. i am also glad that you're bro is okay! =]

Tinkee-Belle

Thanks Hannah!
smiles.gif