I need help re-creating the eyeliner in this pic...

liquidstar

I wasn't exactly sure where to post this so hopefully this is the right section.

I was looking through some magazines at work today for hairstyles and I fell in love with the eyeliner on this girl. It's so pretty and I would like to be able to do it.

I usually use fluidline with the 266 brush, but would I need to use a different eyeliner to get this look?

eyeliner.jpg

Sorry if this is too big(I'll resize it if it is), and thanks in advance for your help.

ms.marymac

I think Blacktrack with the 266 would work...I would even go over that with a little Carbon to intensify it.

maxcat

Here's how I'd do it...

after doing your shadow thing...
1. Taking a clean soft black pencil, line the waterline of your upper lashes (old makeup artist trick... point the pencil up and work into the base of your upper lashes, working underneath the base of your upper lash line between your lashes and your actual eye...) This gives it that super-black look.
2. With a sharp angle brush fully loaded with blacktrack, make the sharp line on the top lash.
3. Buff most of the blacktrack off the brush, and then gently smudge the blacktrack across the entire lower lash line, right into the corner. Do not waterline the bottom.
4. heaps of black mascara, top and bottom.

liquidstar

Thanks! I think I'll just have a hard time doing the little point at the corner...I guess I just have to practice a lot

maxcat

Rather than dragging your angled brush away from your eye, turn it around and point it inward from the point you want the tag to end at. Does that make sense? Draw it back towards your eye rather than out and away.

Latest posts