I need help using two MAC Products (Silverstroke and Jewelmarine)

Robby_Raynebow

I went to the waterloo CCo yesterday and I bought Russian Red L/S, silverstoke fluidline and jewelmarine glitter. I just dont know how to use Silverstoke or jewelmarine. Does anyone have any tips. I wanted a Silver eyeliner and the glitter waas gorgeous.

Sanayhs

Jewelmarine on the naaaaaails!!! As for silverstroke, it is FABULOUS on the inner half of the lower lashline. Enjoy this sexy diagram:

eyeagram.jpg

It brightens and opens up the whole eye!
greengrin.gif

Dahlia_Rayn

^ Great diagram! Loves it...

I like to use silver stroke as a highlight too, sheered out over my brow bone!

To use Jewelmarine for the nails, I do a clear coat, and while it's wet I sprinkle the glitter on top. Handy hint to save glitter...I use a flexible lid from the store bought frosting, so I don't waste a bit of glitter, just make sure it's clean. After I get all of my nails done, I go back with a top coat.

Robby_Raynebow

I was hoping for some advice on specifically how to use jewelmarine on the eyes without making a mess and with what. and how to make silver stroke show up better as its very sheer when applied with a flat eyeliner brish

Dahlia_Rayn

I use clear brow gel on a brush, pick up some glitter, and place it where I want it.

I use a white shadow under silver stroke and it makes it pop a bit better!

Sanayhs

Jewelmarine is pretty chunky for the eyes. However, you could try apply patting a thin layer of eyelash glue over your lid where you want your sparkle and putting the glitter on that. The glue will hold it in place so you aren't having insane fallout all day.
smiles.gif