I need help with eye makeup removal!!

jennie2516

Does this ever happen to anyone else? Every time i take off my eye makeup (with a qtip dipped in remover, after ive already washed my face) i end up losing at least two eyelashes
ssad.gif
I try to be more gentle, but then i can't get it off. and does anyone know if they grow back?

user4

ummm, that happens to me all the time... so im actually also interested in the answer to these questions!

HappyHannah

I'm not 100% sure about this but i think its normal 2 lose a few lashes everyday. It's just lyk how u lose head hair everyday. If u end up having more then a few fall out everyday, then its not good.

Hikaru-chan

I use MAC Cleanse Off Oil and I've found it takes of eye make-up really easily and stops me losing lashes.

Joke

That happens to me too!
They recommended me using vaseline and altho it works, it's too much of a hassle for me ...

MACreation

My lashes fall out, thoguht I have a bad habit of pulling on them. It has to do with stress, and diet...but It can be you are harsh. Try The remover by MARY KAY, just dab it on, and swipe everything off
smiles.gif

lovemichelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparklyrocks
I use Vaseline for really stubborn mascara too. I just dab some on my lashes and leave it for a minute to dissolve the makeup, then wipe gently.

Same here. I put vaseline on a wet paper towel and rub it on my eyes and wipe with a dry paper towel.