I Need Major Help!

gRiZeLda

ok, well my friend asked my to do her M.U for her boyfriends prom, but i dnt know how to do it...her dress is burgendy(sp?) with a black lace over it.... any ideas? can u guys help P-L-E-A-S-E!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!pics would be good too.....
LovE, griZeLda

alurabella

A classic smokey eye would work.
smiles.gif

Wattage

I would go with shimmery golds and pale neutrals for the eyes, paired with a deeper gloss for the lips. Since her dress is dark, a makeup look that is not overpowering would like nice. Gold eyes with a darker lip gloss, such as Trance Plant l/g from the Culturebloom collection or Desire l/g. With younger girls, you don't want to pile heavy lipstick on them. I think these glosses would look just lovely. They look dark in the tube but trust me, you can apply them at different strengths and they look lovely on. For her eyes, I recommend sheer golds. To highlight her brow bone, Vanilla or White Gold pigments would be nice, as well as a wash. Either Amber Lights or Goldmine in the crease and Gorgeous Gold on the lid. Whatever colour you use to define the crease, use a small amount with an angled brush to line the lower lashes. Apply a quick coat of brown-black mascara and voila! Blend well and avoid using a lot of product. I get the feeling she is not used to wearing loads of makeup so keep it natural and bright.
To finish, a blushcreme (Sweet William is good for young women) on the cheeks with a 187 brush would give her a lovely glow and tie everything together perfectly.

HTH!

Latest posts