I need me some natural looking blush.

doomkitteh

Yesterday my husband made a long impassioned speech about how much he hates 'that face stuff', and by that he means blush. He has very strong feelings about blush. Very strong.

In summary, blush with colour, like pink, is wrong, since apparently I should be brown, and my bronzer is the wrong brown.
th_confused_new.gif
Of course, it turns out that he doesn't want me to wear makeup at all, but this man also doesn't want me wearing heels or doing my eyebrows, soz I'm going to meet him halfway and wear a natural brown colour on my cheeks.

I've decided to keep my liquid highlighters since those are pretty much just shimmer, and my cream blush since creams will be harder to swap and I've been using them for a while, and I'm looking for a natural, very natural blush, possibly a bronzer.

Maybe something like this?
Meagan-Good_nw38.jpg

I wear BB foundation in honey. This is my colouring, more or less:
[removed]

th_hug.gif

jojo_makeuplvr

Format by Mac is a brown color blush and light on the shimmer.It looks good on complexions like yours. And Cargo has some really good bronzers.

amber_j

Ambering Rose might be subdued enough on your skintone. Otherwise maybe try Sweet As Cocoa. HTH

Snootus0722

I've been looking around too. I have clinique quick blush in hurry honey, it's very fresh, light and polished I've been wearing it a week. I like it.

I need to mention warm soul.

sugaMAMA

I think MAC's Coopertone would be a GREAT color on you. Its has a little bit of pink.. I have a ton of blushes and I just can't get away from it. Its my everyday blush. And when I want a little more of a pop on my cheeks I put MAC's Ambering Rose right on my cheek bone =)

Tell your Hubby to take it easy ! Your a woman =)

dominichulinda

lmao!! my BF one day I was meeting him up at the mall and he was at the Apple store and he was all like "you like blush huh?..I wanted to smack him .anywho ...I forgot what color I was wearing,but it was know.

What I'v been using:
hello kitty BP
gingerly
prism
cubic
tenderling

assuming could work:
emote
harmony
coopertone
melba
tantone

jojo_makeuplvr

Quote:
Originally Posted by MzzRach
Sweet as Cocoa would be lovely on your skintone.

This one is one of my favorites as well. It does have shimmer though, but still gives a natural warmth.

dopista

Brown blushes are a bit tricky since you obviously dont want it to look like mud on your face so I suggest trying a matte peachy blush like Gingerly (which is my fav everyday blush). Maybe even Harmony with a very light hand?

Latest posts