I need more blushes & lippies. Please rec some???

GemmaAntonia

Hi guys, I need to buy more MAC blushes (I only have pink swoon) and more lipsticks (I have romanced, immodest & snob). Can you please recommend me some that you think will suit me? Also, I'm thinking I might be an NW15 foundation shade, what do you guys think?

Here's a pic of me:

Thanks guys.

knoxydoll

I'm a little darker than you. But I love Frankly Scarlet (don't be scared by it it's really sheer), and Peaches. What colour families do you usually wear?

GemmaAntonia

Quote:
Originally Posted by knoxydoll
I'm a little darker than you. But I love Frankly Scarlet (don't be scared by it it's really sheer), and Peaches. What colour families do you usually wear?

Colour families? You mean like pink peach etc etc?
I only wear pink because I never used to be into blush but now I have pink swoon & also porcelain pink, I use those. But I'd like to try peachy blushes aswell.

frocher

Dollymix, it's a gorgeous pink flush. Try Nars Serato, I bet it would be beautiful on you, it's not Mac though.

Corvs Queen

I think that Dame blush would look really great with your coloring. Not sure about lipsticks because I don't have that many myself.

knoxydoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by frocher
Dollymix, it's a gorgeous pink flush. Try Nars Serato, I bet it would be beautiful on you, it's not Mac though.

Dollymix was another one I was trying to remember. I use a dupe of it and can never remember the MAC version.

Latest posts