I need more NARS lipsticks

PomPoko

I bought Schiap, because, well, it's an amazing colour. I love it though, it stays on so well, and I generally love the texture. I'm so buying more NARS lipsticks! If anyone has any recs, I would love to hear them!

Also Sleek Palettes - Amazing!

All MAC unless stated
smiles.gif

Face:
Studio Fix Concealer (too hot for foundation!)
Trace Gold Blusher

Eyes:
UDPP
Sleek Storm Palette (I used the palest gold, the medium matte brown and the dark matte brown)
Patina
Brule
Walnut Brow Shader
Blacktrack
Maybelline Stilletto Lash Mascara

Lips:
Concealer
Rimmel l/l in pink
NARS Schiap

The pictures do not show Schiap properly. It is reeeeeally Pink.
rargh2172-1.jpg

rargh2006-1.jpg

I'm not sure what is happening eyewise here...but you can see my makeup
greengrin.gif

rargh2064-2.jpg

Thanks for looking
specktra_rocks.gif

Skin*Deep

nars lipsticks are great, I love barbarella, blonde venus, catfight, and first bite!! I hated flair and hot voodoo when I got them....they look nothing like their descriptions IMO. that color, though, is great on you.

PomPoko

Thanks guys
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skin*Deep
nars lipsticks are great, I love barbarella, blonde venus, catfight, and first bite!! I hated flair and hot voodoo when I got them....they look nothing like their descriptions IMO. that color, though, is great on you.

Thankyou for the suggestions, having looked at the NARS site, I'm liking the look of Barbarella and Catfight. Will be checking those out for sure
thmbup.gif

MzzRach

Schiap has to be the best hot pink lipstick ever. Looks fab on you.

I love NARS lipstick, but I have had a problem with them going "off" much more quickly than my other lipsticks, so I have stopped buying them. A shame, because their reds especially are some of the best in the business. I love Shanghai Express and Fire Down Below. For a soft look, I love Galaxy Girl, a sheer golden pink.

Latest posts