I need new hair!!

preciouscharm

Photo165.jpg

So this is how long my hair is. I need a cut and thought might as well do something new? I love my long hair and a little scared about cuting it shorter than shoulder length. I really liked the angle bob but don't want it that short. Would it look good for an angled cut but shoulder length?? or should I just go for more choppy layers? help me out im going today!

blindpassion

Id say, get it cut to around shoulder length and get some layers put in there.

Going from that long to a bob might be scary, so go to shoulder length and once you adjust to that then go to a bob
smiles.gif
!

Sar

Noo dont do it, if you like your long hair then you are going to regret cutting off. I think you should get some side sweeping bangs and song gradual layers..perhapys highlights? i think you have beautiful hair

What about like rachaels hair in the last episode of friends ever?

15494hu.jpg

TISH1124

I think your hair is great!! I would maybe layer it, or just add highlights ...But nothing to drastic...I would not cut it short...It looks great on you

preciouscharm

thanx all! if I did do short hair I would have to slowly ease myself into it haha. I'm thinking more layers and putting some red tones in for the holiday/winter season.

I'm thinking of doing the highlights myself? what color do you suggest ?

Latest posts