I need Raspberry color lippies! :)

mreichert

Do you all have a favorite raspberry pink color lipstick and/or lipgloss? It doesn't matter what brand
winkiss.gif

peacelover18

Pomposity lipstick from C-Shock. Is that a raspberry? I think it is.

And L'oreal Beyond Pink Lipstick from their spring collection is almost the same color, but less frosty.

Winnie

Lipglass: Origins Liquid Lipcolour in Raspberry Truffle (if you can get hold of it in the US?)
Lipstick: A light application of Plumful?

iheartangE

I like two different raspberry lipglosses....I don't wear that color often enough to justify getting it in a lipstick though. But the glosses I use are Boujoirs' in Framboise Magnifique (okay I *think* that's how to spell it properly-it's a sparkly deep pink and was my only raspberry lipcolor for a long time) and then UD's XXX Shine Gloss in Joyride (I love anything XXX from UD, these glosses are insanely awesome...this one is a little brighter than the Boujoirs one but slightly sheerer, IMO).

HTH!!

jilliandanica

These are mostly LE but maybe you can find them in a swap or eBay...Pucker Tendertone (This one is being repromoted), Pomposity l/s, and Hothouse l/g

GlamYOURUs

I have Chanel Glossimer - Barely Raspberry and I love it! I think you will too. You should check it out the next time you're at a Chanel counter. Its exactly the color of a raspberry <3

O and another one is Chanel Glossimer in Imaginaire. Its the most gorgeous pink ever.

versace

i just wanted to suggest you chanel
smiles.gif
)) i looove it to..also seventeen has exactly the same color but is 4 times cheaper
smiles.gif

Kuuipo

NARS Russian Doll. It's a semi matte raspberry. Or for those of you not into fruit, its a true Borscht colour.
thmbup.gif

Latest posts